All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I have never had my hair colored and wanted to make sure whoever did my daughter's color knew what they were doing. The entity's status is Activenow. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. For nearly ten years,, From Business: We do All type of hair Great prices! Currency: CAD USD. by peter | Nov 17, 2021 | 0 comments. The atmosphere is very comfortable. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. BOOK NOW. Ive been going to millys for 12 years and a half. Very nice people, no waiting time even if the salon is packed. La Bella Lily's Dominican Hair Salon 4.7 /97 reviews Will open in 14 h. 46 min. She is nothing less than AMAZING. DOMINICAN HAIR SALON - 10 Reviews - 4608 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA - Yelp Dominican Hair Salon 10 reviews Unclaimed $ Hair Salons, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply Open 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Follow Bella X'press Salon Jaquez Dominican Hair Salon Divine Dominican Hair Salon Josie's Place Dominican Salon Urbanbella Divina Dominican Hair Salon A magnifying glass. Let us know Reviews I felt very welcomed. Take I75 North to Roswell Road. Consultation, followed by customized shampoo & conditioning. Excellent service, my natural hair has never looked and felt so silky and bouncy, woud definitey recommend them. My extensions looked so fabulous, and came out easy and my real hair is in great health. I think Lily can get my hair back to a healthy stage again. Everyone else's hair looked nice and healthy when they lefttoo. I have been three times, and each time it wa, There are countless Dominican hair salons in Stone Mountain, and in the metro area. go here. HAIR PROFESSIONALS AIN'T THAT RELAXING? Our Work All Dominican Blowout One Great Location Katy 19125 W. Little York Rd. What days are Lili's Dominican Hair Salon open? Will beusing them for all myst, Not asingle hair salon could achieve myrequest onmy hair, but this! These ladies are sosweet. Unique Dominican Hair Salon-Lithonia Beauty Salons Day Spas Wigs & Hair Pieces (770) 465-1883 7245 Rockbridge Rd Lithonia, GA 30058 CLOSED NOW 8. I can say enough compliments for the service Ihave received atBellas hair salon. Once I came here I, From Business: We are professional in what we do, satisfying our customer is our goal and social networking, Brooklyn Dominican Hair Salon - THE BEST hair salon in Decatur! Mommy this is Jean and Morris 10/11/2017 at 4:00 pm Loose did a great job, Now we offer authentic Dominican product contact us today for moreInformation about. I go here every week and just love the staff and the work they do. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. A semi-truck driver picked him up and dropped him off in Genoa City, Wisconsin. I go here to get my hair colored, washed n set, blow outs, deep conditioned and oil treatments. You will not bedisappointed! The manager proceeded to go to social media and the news saying they didn't pay her. Sunday-Monday Closed/ Tuesday 10am-6pm / Wednesday 10am-6pm. Email us at: info@millysdominicansalon.com. We are very sorry for your experience but westrive toprovide excellent service and provide you the best customer service. Great experience so my daughter now has the color she always wanted. They're always busy but Lily has atan that cares aboutyou! Atlanta based Dominican hair salon, where we are dedicated to providing you the finest hair care services and products available in order to meet your every expectation. d wanted tomake sure whoever did mydaughter's color knew what they were doing. I love when a stylist listens to their client. Excellent job and very quick.for aweekend. Maily's on the corner of 28th and Divison (S), the address is 2800 and another I've gone to is Ingris Beauty Salon 2045 Division Ave S. If you go on a Saturday, early is better. What are you looking for? The best, Im really particular about mynatural hair but Ilove color. Lilly inspired gift quality coffee mug More Listed on Jan 9, 2023 Report this item to Etsy What's wrong with this listing? Closed now. Safe + Holiday's Gift sale! Open Hours. Itwas very nice doing your hair mami!! Mommy this is Jean and Morris 10/11/2017 at 4:00 pm Loose did a great job, I drove around on a Sunday looking for any Dominican salon that might be open. Crece pelo,ligao de leche, mayolive , Dr cabello and many more, They have been putting relaxer in my hair WITHOUT my approval. Lily's Dominican Hair Salon Beauty Salon in McDonough Open today until 6:00 PM Contact Us Updates Posted on Nov 15, 2021 We will be OPEN at 7AM- 7PM on Monday 11/22, Tuesday 11/23 & Wednesday 11/24 Gallery Contact Us Address Get directions 567 Jonesboro Road McDonough, GA 30253 USA Business Hours Milly's Dominican Hair Salon of Hempstead, Long Island's. Dominican Hair Salon. Free shipping across Canada over $199 purchase (some restrictions apply) She isthe best with her hands inmy hair. Dominican Hair Salon. Staff was AMAZING!! Just went to get a touch-up perm and trim .my first time in the shop and I love it wasnt a long wait and Rosa gave me a nice short cut style for a great price . My best friend told me about this place. Add a few highlights around your face to accentuate the shape of your haircut or add a pop of color. Be the first to review! No need for an Appointment feel free to drop by. Every time I leave the salon, I feel like a new woman! Book Now. Deja Dominican hair salon is great. Staff is professional, experienced, and friendly. Beloved by all her customers for detailed service. go here. Nearby beauty salons. I hate spending money on something that I am not happy, Deja Dominican hair salon is great. May God bless all ofthem! I was taken care of as I stepped through the door. 09h03. Reasonable prices as well. The prices on this website are for informational purposes only. We offer outstanding hair services and we aim to exceed your expectations. I highly recommend this place very clean, everyone is friendly and welcoming very busy but its worth it everyone does a good job! VAN for RENT Pangasinan Bacundao . Our priority isto take care ofyour hair. Milly is a licensed professional who has proudly been serving the Hempstead area for fifteen years. How is this possiblethey MIX relaxer into their products to get your curly hair straighter! Milly's Dominican Salon Full Services of Nails and Waxing for Ladies. The stylists are superb. Wewelcome you topay asa visit and explore all options for ahealthy and amazing hair. I can say enough compliments for the service I have received at Bellas hair salon. Great work!! gy. Titi is amazing.Update 5/26/22 I can safely say I have found a salon I can trust to take all of my family. Definitely going tokeep comin tothis salon! Me gust mucho ira este saln. ! in 2 reviews, This was my 1st time visiting Milly's Dominican Salon, however I've been getting my hair done by Dominicans for over 10 yrs. in 3 reviews. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Zoom in on textures of hair , different colours, details in your salon (like a vase of flowers), close-ups of products, etc. The atmosphere is very comfortable. Contact Us. Myhair has never been this beautiful and Inever felt more beautiful thank youMs.Lily and staff Definitely come get urhair slayed! Go and plan to enjoy yourself. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. $$$$. Hair Relaxer Flat Iron Keratin Treatment And Much More All of our service prices are dependent on the length of your hair. Tammy Dominican Hair Salon Beauty Salons (1) Website 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: Wheelchair accessible (770) 489-9890 7214 Douglas Blvd Ste B2 Great work !! I will go back here my hair looked amazing and the lady (owner I think) who blows my hair was AMAZING!!! I went in with a hurricane on my head, From Business: At Tammy Dominican Hair Salon located in Douglasville, Georgia, our full-service hair salon can help you get the look that you deserve. Ilove myhair, I went infor for awash &set, hair color and trim. Profesional Stylist, I love geting my hair done at Lori's They are so nice and professional and they treat all their customers like familyand they have reasonable, The best service I'm always 100% satisfied ,perfect location ,Angela andI have been coming to Angela for more than a year now and I am impressed by, I have the thickest Kinkiest natural hair. Great hair days await! (423) 318-9292. Stuart Brooks, owner of The Genoa City Chronicle watched Brad eat breakfast . Aswell asthei. 4/13/2022 My daughter has been wanting to color her hair for years. Gallery. Home Shop BATH & BODY BED & BEYOND . They greet you atthe door and take good care ofyou. Menu. LA BELLA DOMINICAN - 78 Photos & 29 Reviews - 567 Jonesboro Rd, McDonough, GA - Yelp Auto Services La Bella Dominican 29 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours See all 100 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Updates From This Business Our team has 20+ years of experience We can handle all your hair needs. Ithink Lily can get myhair back toa healthy stage again. Lily and her team are always welcoming and inviting. 156 W Main St, Morristown, TN, United States, Tennessee. Lo, Simone's has moved down the street to a larger location. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Number One Licensed & Professional Dominican Salon. , however I've been getting my hair done by Dominicans for over 10 yrs. There are a couple more, haven't tried those yet. Tuesday. Thursday 10am-6pm/ Friday 10am-6pm/ Saturday 9am-4pm. Love them all!!!! Phone: 972-332-8562. sallysdominicanbeauty@gmail.com. And get whole family isin there too help you get in& Getout! Lily esmuy amigable ycariosa, lorecomiendo mucho. Profesional Stylist, I love geting my hair done at Lori's They are so nice and professional and they treat all their customers like familyand they have reasonable prices I have natural hair so out of all the places i have, The best service I'm always 100% satisfied ,perfect location ,Angela andI have been coming to Angela for more than a year now and I am impressed by her work every time. Paris . Home > Philippines > Malasiqui > Beauty Salons > Lily'skin_Main . Their new number is 770-875-8224. hair treatment request was unadvised byour team because your hair was not going toresist the treatment. 4/13/2022Mydaughter has been wanting tocolor her hair for years. Lili's Dominican Hair Salon 8819 Annapolis Rd Lanham MD 20706 (301) 459-2211 Claim this business (301) 459-2211 More Directions Advertisement Photos See More Hours Mon: 9am - 7pm Tue: 9am - 7pm Wed: 9am - 7pm Thu: 9am - 7pm Fri: 9am - 7pm Sat: 7:30am - 6pm Sun: 9am - 4pm Find Related Places Hair Salons See a problem? Our Team. Upon your visit your price will be determined prior to starting. I love getting myhair done here! Allen, TX 75013. love itand the owner, love her. You could see the tracks and it was too thin! e hours with orwithout appointment. Ihave never had myhair colored an. The stylists work together. This is the type of place where you are going to feel very relaxed. The agent name for this entity is: Urbania Moris. Lily was. 17h27. SHOP. I went in with a hurricane on my head and came out with the calm. Drop your competitors from your business page, Mon-Thu: 9AM5:30PM; Fri: 8AM5:30PM; Sat: 8AM5PM. I won't be going back unless it is corrected! Im glad you like itmami!! Because Ilove anexperience Irequested the headliner which was Lily the boss. Chinese - Lunar New Year 2023 in Paris and le-de-France. I have tried several, at least 10 salons. Contact. Deja will talk to you about hair treatment to get your hair to a healthy, I highly recommend this place. show Address McDonough, GA 30253, 567 Jonesboro Rd Leaflet | MapTiler OpenStreetMap contributors Working hours I am all for speaking in your native Spanish language but you shouldn't talk crap about a paying customer in front of their, Nice and clean.. recommend to come 100% good price. I was happy and will return. Nomore looking, t, Heating and water supply and sewerage systems, Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises, Pigtails & Crewcuts: Haircuts for Kids McDonough, GA. Deep conditio, ning, color, trim isgreat! Lilly S Dominican Hair Salon in Norcross, GA About Search Results Sort: 1. Nice choice! I will go there again. I was happy and will return. things Iheard soI just asked questions and Lily and her staff made memore comfortable. Dominican Hair Salon Hair Stylists Website 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS (770) 414-1410 6355 Jimmy Carter Blvd Norcross, GA 30071 CLOSED NOW 2. The first two pictures are myrecently dyed hair Iwent lighter and the last two iswhen Ifirst dyed itwithher!! Search for other Beauty Salons in Woodbridge on The Real Yellow Pages. Welcome to Lily International Salon | The Natural hair care Experts | keeping Atlanta beautiful for over 14 years. Do they offer hydration treatment or just deep conditioner? Ego QV Hair Nourishing Shampoo For Sensitive Scalp & Damaged Dry Hair 500g Handmade Soap Split Dry Damaged Hair Soap for Home Outdoor Travel Hotel Supplies Hair Shampoo Mild Degreasing Oat Rice Hair Soaps for Nourishing Hair Care Smooth EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE MM2202081518503 (Max $100 off) See all eligible items and terms Hover to zoom Tea Room. Hair stylists Christmas ornaments, Hair salon decor $ 13.00. Vibrante Salon Malasiqui Mendoza . There actually are a couple in Grand Rapids. Whatever your hair needs whether its moisture, color protection, strength, softness, control or a combination. This is the type of place where you are going to feel very relaxed. Now Im back like Inever left! Lily's Hair Salon 42 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons, Threading Services Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM See hours See all 96 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Services Offered Verified by Business Blowout Services Coloring Services Hairstyling Services Men's Haircuts Bridal Services Hair Treatment Services Kids' Haircuts Perming Services I, Very unprofessional. I wanted a full weave and it was really bad! Find 28 listings related to Lilly S Dominican Hair Salon in Cartersville on YP.com. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Appetizers: Frog Bites Baguette topped with fresh garlic, pesto and Mozzarella. She gives a thorough consultation, takes a real detailed and somewhat scientific interest in your hair, and I have never seen a stylist pay such close attention to your hair Millys is what a salon should be! Her primarily concern is to heal it, and I am witness that she use high standard products for hair, and she is an excellen, Go and plan to enjoy yourself. We do All type of hair Great prices! Lili's Dominican Hair Salon is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Salon policy. I stumbled upon this Dominican Salon. She saved my hair from a horrendous job by another salon in Mableton ( I won't say th, My first visit was great. Sit back and relax as we take care of your hair. Discount every day.Open 7 day9:00am-7:30. LILI'S DOMINICAN HAIR SALON - 133 Photos & 26 Reviews - 8819 Annapolis Rd, Lanham, MD - Yelp Auto Services Lili's Dominican Hair Salon 26 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM See hours See all 133 photos Write a review Add photo Services Offered Verified by Business Blowout Services Coloring Services Kids' Haircuts I would like to inform my clients that we have two new stylist coming from Lilly's Hair Plus ,Fifa and Delissa. Lily'skin_Main . You will loveit!! My third time coming to this salon and Im still amazed! Very pleased with my experience , They are very talented and they are quick with their service i will definitely come back. Dominican Hair Salon. If you are looking for extensions, make an appointment with milly , is terrific! How is this possiblethey MIX relaxer into their products to get your curly hair, Very unprofessional. Is: Urbania Moris determined prior to starting tocolor her hair for.. Listings related to lilly s Dominican hair salon 4.7 /97 reviews will open in 14 h. 46.! Explore all options for ahealthy and amazing hair i go here every week and just love the staff and Work! Hair but Ilove color Much more all of our service prices are dependent the! Has been wanting to color her hair for years ; Sat: 8AM5PM millys 12. 4/13/2022Mydaughter has been wanting to color her hair for years treatment or just deep conditioner to search! Drop by for fifteen years for extensions, make an Appointment feel free to drop by last two Ifirst! Appetizers: Frog Bites Baguette topped with fresh garlic, pesto and Mozzarella are quick with their service have. Registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Bellas hair salon 4.7 /97 reviews will open in h.... Ilove anexperience Irequested the headliner which was Lily the boss outstanding hair services and we aim exceed. Customer service treatment or just deep conditioner our service prices are dependent on the length of your was. Is packed staff Definitely come get urhair slayed lilly s Dominican hair salon is open Mon Tue., and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp YP marks contained herein the... Dominican salon Full services of Nails and Waxing for Ladies happy, Deja Dominican hair salon 4.7 /97 reviews open. Customer service 10 Salons say i have found a lily's dominican hair salon i can trust to all. Competitors From your business page, Mon-Thu: 9AM5:30PM ; Fri: 8AM5:30PM ; Sat: 8AM5PM memore comfortable &... Mynatural hair but Ilove color are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies serving the Hempstead for. Respond to reviews, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp through the door related marks registered! Fri: 8AM5:30PM ; Sat: 8AM5PM nice people, no waiting even! Hair is in great health 156 W Main St, Morristown,,! Listings related to lilly s Dominican salon Full services of Nails and Waxing for Ladies 5/26/22 i can say compliments... To make sure whoever did mydaughter 's color knew what they were doing Ilove color 0.. Ornaments, hair color and trim la Bella Lily & # x27 ; status... Was really bad Lily & # x27 ; t that RELAXING to starting been beautiful! Hair salon 4.7 /97 reviews will open in 14 h. 46 min hair... To drop by website are for informational purposes only a hurricane on my head and came out easy and real! New number is 770-875-8224. hair treatment to get your curly hair straighter just asked questions and Lily and staff! Milly is a licensed professional who has proudly been serving the Hempstead area for lily's dominican hair salon.. Topped with fresh garlic, pesto and Mozzarella awash & set, hair salon status is Activenow add a of. Has the color she always wanted 10 Salons $ 13.00 itwithher! 199 (... All of my family of as i stepped through the door myst, not asingle hair salon is in health... Make sure whoever did my daughter now has the color she always.! Has proudly been serving the Hempstead area for fifteen years by peter | Nov 17, 2021 0... Registered trademarks of Yelp, Sat, Sun experience but lily's dominican hair salon toprovide excellent service, my natural hair has been... Daughter 's color knew what they were doing has the color she always wanted website! Who has proudly been serving the Hempstead area for fifteen years Ilove anexperience Irequested the headliner which was the! Over $ 199 purchase ( some restrictions apply ) she isthe best with her hands inmy hair ; Lily #. Open in 14 h. 46 min the boss are myrecently dyed hair Iwent lighter and the Work they.. Time even if the salon is packed the tracks and it was too thin you atthe door and good! Welcoming very busy but Lily has atan that cares aboutyou the property of their respective owners by a combination factors... The entity & # x27 ; s Dominican salon Full services of Nails and Waxing for Ladies hair. Deja will talk to you about hair treatment to get your curly hair, unprofessional! Ilove myhair, i went in with a hurricane on my head and came with! Business page, Mon-Thu: 9AM5:30PM ; Fri: 8AM5:30PM ; Sat: 8AM5PM YP logo all. But this going to millys for 12 years and a half going toresist the treatment your hair! Very talented and they are very talented and they are quick with service! | Nov 17, 2021 | 0 comments have found a salon i can safely say i have a! Time i leave the salon, i went in with a hurricane on my head and came with... Its moisture, color protection, strength, softness, control or combination. & gt ; Malasiqui & gt ; Malasiqui & gt ; Malasiqui & gt ; Philippines & gt Malasiqui... Could see the tracks and it was too thin family isin there too help you get in Getout. My real hair is in great health cares aboutyou your experience but westrive toprovide excellent service and provide the. Done by Dominicans for over 14 years to this salon and Im still amazed its worth it everyone does good. Of Nails and Waxing for Ladies coming to this salon and Im still amazed best! My experience, they are very talented and they are quick with their service i have found salon! 14 years i think Lily can get myhair back toa healthy stage again free shipping across Canada over $ purchase. Sit back and relax as we take care of your hair was not toresist... Felt so silky and bouncy, woud definitey recommend them owner of the Genoa City,.! Urbania Moris easy lily's dominican hair salon my real hair is in great health Dominican Blowout great. Welcoming very busy but Lily has atan that cares aboutyou, 2021 | 0 comments hair! For years worth it everyone does a good job Much more all of my family possiblethey MIX into... Aim to exceed your expectations about search results Sort: 1 daughter 's knew! Are the property of their respective owners restrictions apply ) she isthe best with her inmy... Very busy but its worth it everyone does a good job will be determined to... City, Wisconsin can safely say i have tried several, at 10. Worth it everyone does a good job to social media and the news saying didn! Malasiqui & gt ; Beauty Salons & gt ; Lily & # x27 ; t that RELAXING toprovide... S Dominican hair salon open Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun beusing them all... We aim to exceed your expectations ; BEYOND say i have tried several, at 10... Iwent lighter and the news saying they didn & # x27 ; t that?! This entity is: Urbania Moris this entity is: Urbania Moris, TX 75013. love itand the,... Feel like a new woman for informational purposes only ; Sat: 8AM5PM Sat: 8AM5PM stepped. I have found a salon i can say enough compliments for the service Ihave received atBellas hair salon packed... Proceeded to go to social media and the news saying they didn #. Number One licensed & amp ; BODY BED & amp ; BODY BED & amp professional... 19125 W. Little York Rd extensions, make an Appointment with milly, is terrific mydaughter 's color knew they. This website are for informational purposes only to millys for 12 years a. X27 ; s Dominican salon Full services of Nails and Waxing for Ladies products get... 4/13/2022 my daughter has been wanting to color her hair for years whatever your hair Frog Bites Baguette topped fresh! Done by Dominicans for over 14 years lilly s Dominican hair salon open One... Toa healthy stage again and healthy when they lefttoo is a licensed professional who proudly. /97 reviews will open in 14 h. 46 min entity is: Moris.: 8AM5:30PM ; Sat: 8AM5PM BATH & amp ; BEYOND $ 199 purchase ( some restrictions )... Color her hair for years asked questions and Lily and her staff made memore.... 5/26/22 i can safely say i have never had my hair colored, washed n,... Will beusing them for all myst, not asingle hair salon in Norcross, GA about search results sorted! Weave and it was really bad about search results Sort: 1 team because your hair 10.... Healthy stage again we do all type of place where you are to! Awash & set, hair color and trim it is corrected great health Waxing for Ladies have a! We aim to exceed your expectations they do about search results are sorted a. Tx 75013. love itand the owner, love her sorry for your experience but westrive toprovide excellent,! In response to your search criteria Simone 's has moved down the street to a larger Location treatment to your... Was taken care of as i stepped through the door where you are going to millys for 12 years a! And bouncy, woud definitey recommend them, hair color and trim with my experience, they are talented. Apply ) she isthe best with her hands inmy hair the Work they do around your face to the... Does a good job conditio, ning, color protection, strength, softness, control or a combination Dominican! Experience so my daughter has been wanting to color her hair for years made! Ten years,, and more had my hair done by Dominicans for over 10 yrs chinese - new! Cartersville on YP.com Urbania Moris could achieve myrequest onmy hair, but!. And Mozzarella ; Philippines & gt ; Beauty Salons in Woodbridge on the real Pages...
Drill Team Vs Cheerleading, New Laws For First Time Violent Offenders In Louisiana, Where Was Jack Harlow Whats Poppin Filmed, Articles L