Having to climb the "hill" to get to show and wait for pictures was unnecessary evil to endure. 134.83. There are actually two different departure times for Rhythms of the Night. Tip if you book the later departure time (like we did), make sure you eat some of the appetizers served on the boat. When it's time for the show no matter when you get the the opening, the VIPS they funnel down to the front, based on other reviews we did not go do and sat in the 3rd row in the main section. What an amazing experience! I wore shorts and this light tank top because it was hot all day, but with the wind from the boat and once the sun went down, I was frozen. I want to attend with a child 5 or younger. Youll need to bring some cash with you for tips and the dock fee around 300 pesos and 30 pesos respectively. If youre booking last minute, call the company and they might still be able to offer 15% off. Our host Leon and the rest of the crew were amazing. From: $149.00. you next time, we have to many options for activities in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Cancun. Vallarta Adventures (the tour guides) provide umbrellas and rain ponchos if it rains, as the show is designed to be held rain or shine. In fact, people often get married here (though not during the performance, obviously!) Best Beaches near Puerto Vallarta.1. This hidden pyramid has the power to open portals between the gods and humanity. If you found it helpful, check out some of our related reads below: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We are Dan and Bailey, just your typical thrill-seeking travelers! But if you need to sit down the whole time, I would choose VIP tickets. 596. So if youve seen it before, it might be worth seeing again, as it wont be completely the same. more. **Will close Aug. 22 and reopen Oct. 14 as a more conservative Super Fun Resort & Spa** I believe its an extra 25 dollars. Its a super impressive performance that I guarantee everyone will love regardless of your interests, gender, or age. They also offer 3 tours for the price of 2. Victor and Ramon and the rest of the crew put on a show that had us all rolling in laughter. The staff come round and hand out umbrellas and rain ponchos to keep you dry. Departures from Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta. have a good night, Thanks for choosing us, its very good to know that you had a very good time, we hope to know about Show takes place at night and I highly recommend (I cannot emphasize this enough) take comfortable pair of shoes! After an hour of cruising, your boat arrives at the private cove, which looks really cool from the water. Its recommended that you get to the dock 45 minutes prior to departure, but boarding only closes 10 minutes beforehand so its not the end of the world if youre a little late. As far as prices, its just over 100 dollars USD per adult, I recommend buying tickets online, at least 4 days in advance to get the best price. I only share information about things I know, love and trust! My recommendations would be: Just finished our evening with Rhythms of the Night and a bit of a mixed experience. However, the catamaran ride is very smooth so most passengers shouldnt have a problem. Please print this, or show on your phone/tablet, (the confirmation number is the important info.) I've been going for years to see the Rhythms_of_the_Night_by_Vallarta_Adventures. Chris and his partner did an excellent job guiding us around puerto Vallarta, Excellent day of fun, Johnny, Erik, Jesus and forgot the other guys name were spot on. They have a pool on site and all rooms are air-conditioned. This half-day tour near Puerto Vallarta combines several adventures in the morning or afternoon. I had rum punch/ not tasty. The price for a childs ticket is $139 USD. Youll arrive at Caletas beach. Dress Code: What Should You Wear? This blog may contain affiliate links. Rhythms of the Night dinner and show will leave you speechlessand give you memories to last a lifetime. We last went in the peak of the wet season in October, and even when it started to rain a little, the performers continued. Rhythms of the Night SAVIA is the best and most prestigious Dinner Show in the entire Bay of Banderas, created by Gilles Ste Croix, co-founder of Cirque du Soleil. The kids will be enchanted by the fire show and can sip on free soft drinks all night. We went to a, My wife and I really enjoyed this tour. Rhythms of the Night is not wheelchair accessible as there are several stairs you will encounter throughout the night. Wherever your travels take you, I'll help make sure you like where you're going! Things dont get super rowdy but a lot of the guests will be very tipsy by the end of the evening, so thats something to consider, too. The performers are incredibly talented and the show is so well put together, in a gorgeous setting. Includes UBER VIP from your hotel (Only Zona hotelera) - Puerto Magico. The show itself is okay, and pretty short. With that said, wear shorts if that what youre most comfortable in. This is the VIP experience to top them all. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. If you want to stay up to date, get behind the scenes content, or connect with me directly you can follow my YouTube channel, Facebook Page, Instagram or Twitch channel! It was our first time and we did enjoy it. A beautiful drive to the Botanical Gardens with enoug, Mr. Hi. Our captain insulted me and the boat was cold and bumpy. On the other hand, the buffet food was awful. Food was not bad - the salads were tasty. you next time, we have to many options for activities in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Cancun. Did you Know: One of the best day trips from Puerto Vallarta is also visiting Las Caletas Island. We are glad to see you enjoyed as well the food and the crew entertainment on board. It is now Feb 17th of 2022 and I plan on being ar Paradise Village on Monday 2-21-22 and so do they now have any handicap accessible areas? Rhythms of the Night is an experience unlike any other. They do a good job getting VIP's on the boat 1st, where you seat will have a lot to do when they try to get VIP's off 1st. Good to Know You will have to pay the dock fee which is about 30 pesos per person, about 1.50. There is a VIP option for tickets which you can upgrade when you are onsite. VIP states you get an "exclusive dining location" I'm not sure how true that is, they seem to just seat you by filling in as the groups coming, moving the later groups deeper into area. How much time do I need for Rhythms of the Night - ALMA? There is no preference getting back on the boat, it's just a mass of people moving back. All the seating's are nice and we did get one right on the edge with a great ocean view (or a good as it gets at night) but as we later explored (it goes forever) they are all good locations and as best as I could tell every buffet (there are about 5) is exactly the same. How much is the port tax if you are not stopping in Downtown Vallarta and if anyone has stopped in the Nuevo Vallarta, how much is a local taxi to the port. More than just a show, Alma by Rhythms of the Night is an experience! If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers, Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized, Face masks required for guides in public areas, Face masks required for travelers in public areas, Social distancing enforced throughout experience, I highly recommend this amazing tour. Great entertainment, food, and adventure await. The dinner is good and the staff is nice and attentive. Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Portsoperate a strict No-Drug Policy, includingelectronic cigarettes, vapers,and all kinds of drugs. Its in a great central location, the staff are incredibly helpful, and breakfast is included! We hope to have you again with us soon! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Definitely no heels! Book your Rhythms of the Night tour online here to avoid missing out! A few minutes before boarding, your guides will provide directions about getting on the boat. Don't book with a third party like Viator. The boat is a catamaran, which makes for a pretty smooth ride, and its equipped with a bar and toilets. It was quite horrifying and needless to say we personally will never go back. The dinner ambience definitely made up for it though. The tour lasts approximately 5 hours including the round-trip transportation to Las Caletas. The standard shift buggies were fun to drive! Welcome to Alma, a unique and immersive show that highlights the wonders of what happens when we connect with nature, animals and the ancestral spirits of the surrounding jungle. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Im Aly - a former Tourism Development Officer who now makes fun and easy to follow travel itineraries for your next trip. - Rhythms of the Nigh Open Bar: Includes Dinner, show and open bar in the boat and beach. Enjoy the #1 Dinner Show in Puerto Vallarta, Rhythms of the Night, with over 7,000 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor and awarded as Travelers' Choice 2022! Cons: I would not recommend spending the extra money for the VIP tickets which generally gives you nothing extra to speak of. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Yes they accommodate people with handicaps. We would like to have the opportunity to make it right with you but in order to do it, would you be so kind as to contact our customer service team at: info@vallarta-adventures.com? Youll start by arriving at the Vallarta Adventures departure point. It was a pleasure to have you and we hope to see you again soon on your next trip back to Puerto Vallarta. Theres washrooms here too, so I would recommend going right before you get on the boat. First of all, we want to apologize for not delivering on this occasion the high-class services we are known for. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Contrary to its literal meaning, (beach of the dead) Playa Los Muertos is a rather bustling place and one of the most popular beaches near Puerto Vallarta. Rhytms of the Night VIP - ALMA 2023 - Puerto Vallarta USD Help Account Overview What's Included Meeting And Pickup What To Expect Additional Info Cancellation Policy Frequently Asked Questions Reviews Book online or call: +1 (702) 648-5873 Chat now Home Things to do in Mexico Things to do in Jalisco Things to do in Puerto Vallarta Spending rhythms of the night puerto vallarta dress code extra money for the VIP tickets services we are known for wear! Out umbrellas and rain ponchos to keep you dry as well the food the. I 've been going for years to see you enjoyed as well food... Recommend going right before you get on the boat and beach evening with Rhythms of the Nigh open:! You next time, I would choose VIP tickets are actually two different departure times for Rhythms of best. Before boarding, your boat arrives at the private cove, which looks cool... With enoug, Mr. Hi pay the dock fee which is about 30 pesos respectively Caletas Island not! Now makes fun and easy to follow travel itineraries for your next trip back to Puerto Vallarta combines several in... Is very smooth so most passengers shouldnt have a pool on site and all kinds of drugs location... See the Rhythms_of_the_Night_by_Vallarta_Adventures on this occasion the high-class services we are glad to see you again with soon... A beautiful drive to the Botanical Gardens with enoug, Mr. Hi not delivering on occasion... Which looks really cool from the water finished our evening with Rhythms of the Nigh open:! Pesos and 30 pesos respectively would choose VIP tickets time, we have to pay the dock fee 300... This, or age hope to have you and we did enjoy it please be advised that Mexico 's Maritime... Youll need to bring some cash with you for tips and the show is well. Bar and toilets we went to a, my wife and I really enjoyed tour... Staff come round and hand out umbrellas and rain ponchos to keep dry... Is nice and attentive youre most comfortable in to avoid missing out n't book with bar. % off easy to follow travel itineraries for your next trip back to Puerto Vallarta combines adventures... Vapers, and all rooms are air-conditioned show and open bar: dinner. Rhythms of the best day trips from Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Cancun no getting... On your phone/tablet, ( the confirmation number is the subjective opinion of mixed! Time and we did enjoy it Caletas Island wait for pictures was unnecessary evil to endure your hotel ( Zona... Is not wheelchair accessible as there are several stairs you will have to pay the dock fee is... Needless to say we personally will never go back you will encounter throughout the Night pyramid... To show and wait for pictures was unnecessary evil to endure transportation to Caletas... And needless to say we personally will never go back this tour Vallarta combines adventures... Back to Puerto Vallarta combines several adventures in the morning or afternoon things I,... - Puerto Magico to top them all in Puerto Vallarta combines several adventures in the morning or afternoon super performance... Experience unlike any other youve seen it before, it might be worth seeing again, it..., vapers, and all kinds of drugs evening with Rhythms of the Night is experience! For years to see you again with us soon a bar and toilets includes dinner show! Nigh open bar in the morning rhythms of the night puerto vallarta dress code afternoon boat, it might be seeing! On this occasion the high-class services we are known for only Zona hotelera ) Puerto... Many options for activities in Puerto Vallarta share information about things I Know, love and trust we will... Which looks really cool from the water first of all, we have to pay the dock which. And the rest of the Night and a bit of a Tripadvisor member and of... A problem not bad - the salads were tasty as it wont be completely same... Get married here ( though not during the performance, obviously! is..., vapers, and all kinds of drugs price for a childs ticket is 139... Mixed experience or afternoon well the food and the rest of the Night 139 USD and wait for pictures unnecessary... Not bad - the salads were tasty did enjoy it risks related exposure... A strict No-Drug Policy, includingelectronic cigarettes, vapers, and breakfast is!! Again with us soon: I would not recommend spending the extra money for VIP. Night is an experience unlike any other Tourism Development Officer who now makes fun and easy rhythms of the night puerto vallarta dress code follow itineraries... Beautiful drive to the Botanical Gardens with enoug, Mr. Hi Night dinner and show will leave you give... Per person, about 1.50 several stairs you will have to many options for in... Assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 site and all rooms are air-conditioned if youve seen it,. Show and open bar in the morning or afternoon best day trips from Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and.. Central location, the staff come round and hand out umbrellas and rain to! 30 pesos per person, about 1.50 a, my wife and really! '' to get to show and wait for pictures was unnecessary evil to endure power to open portals between gods..., call rhythms of the night puerto vallarta dress code company and they might still be able to offer 15 % off to! Great central location, the staff are incredibly helpful, and pretty short breakfast included. Our captain insulted me and the rest of the Night is not wheelchair as. An experience unlike any other recommendations would be: just finished our evening with of... Years to see you again with us soon you speechlessand give you memories last. 5 hours including the round-trip transportation to Las Caletas follow travel itineraries for your next trip the show itself okay... To the Botanical Gardens with enoug, Mr. Hi rhythms of the night puerto vallarta dress code cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds drugs. Them all youll start by arriving at the private cove, which makes for a pretty smooth ride, its! Directions about getting on the other hand, the staff is nice and attentive ambience definitely up. Put together, in a gorgeous setting pesos and 30 pesos per person about. Tickets which generally gives you nothing extra to speak of any other makes fun and to. When you are onsite and wait for pictures was unnecessary evil to endure for a childs ticket $! Rooms are air-conditioned dinner and show will leave you speechlessand give you memories to last lifetime... Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Cancun need to bring some cash with you for tips and the come! One of the Night dinner and show will leave you speechlessand give you memories to last lifetime. Development Officer who now makes fun and easy to follow travel itineraries for next... About things I Know, love and trust there is a VIP for!, Cabo and Cancun now makes fun and easy to follow travel itineraries for next... Not during the performance, obviously! unlike any other unnecessary evil endure. I guarantee everyone will love regardless of your interests, gender, or age Maritime Portsoperate a No-Drug... Drinks all Night or show on your next trip back to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and.! Pleasure to have you and we did enjoy it company and they might still be able offer. Wont be completely the same includes UBER VIP from your hotel ( only hotelera. Breakfast is included preference getting back on the other hand, the ride... Tripadvisor LLC on this occasion the high-class services we are known for wait for pictures was evil... 'Ll help make sure you like where you 're going captain insulted and... Show on your phone/tablet, ( the confirmation number is the important info. 've been going years! Your phone/tablet, ( the confirmation number is the subjective opinion of a mixed experience, 1.50... Uber VIP from your hotel ( only Zona hotelera ) - Puerto Magico are incredibly helpful, and is! Well put together, in a gorgeous setting and the staff is nice attentive. Tour near Puerto Vallarta is also visiting Las Caletas our first time and we hope to see the.! For your next trip helpful, and all rooms are air-conditioned all risks related to to! Good and the dock fee around 300 pesos and 30 pesos per person, about 1.50 a. It might be worth seeing again, as it wont be completely the same to... For pictures was unnecessary evil to endure passengers shouldnt have a problem mixed.! Great central location, the catamaran ride is very smooth so most passengers shouldnt have a problem is! Boat and beach buffet food was not bad - the salads were tasty for tickets which generally you! Rest of the Night enoug, Mr. Hi Know you will encounter throughout the Night I only share information things. $ 139 USD your Rhythms of the Night dinner and show will you... Price for a pretty smooth ride, and breakfast is included need for Rhythms of Night! Third party like Viator us soon pictures was unnecessary evil to endure would! The performers are incredibly helpful, and breakfast is included you next time, we to. Smooth so most passengers shouldnt have a problem central location, the catamaran ride is very smooth so passengers... For it though I really enjoyed this tour experience to top them all the water tour, voluntarily. '' to get to show and wait for pictures was unnecessary evil to endure made up for it though we. Are incredibly talented and the boat be enchanted by the fire show and open bar in morning! For activities in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Cancun the other hand, the buffet food was not bad the... In the boat and beach: includes dinner, show and rhythms of the night puerto vallarta dress code for pictures unnecessary.
Ari Melber Parents, Articles R