Does Parkside Medical Group offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html. If you choose to provide your city or state, it will be shown next to your review. I had a referral for my daughter to come here. TNG provides detailed information of all of its patients rights. Dr Baek is not the first Neurologist I've been to. Riverside, CA ; Loma Linda, CA ; San Bernardino, CA ; Anaheim, CA ; Orange, CA ; Fontana, CA . Shah Shashi, MD 1 Neurologist "Shah for your neurological needs!" more 2. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. Therapist had more professionalism and competence. PRIVACY POLICY; TERMS AND CONDITIONS; Phone: 951.734.8461; Fax: 951.394.2687; The Neurology Group. The Neurology Group 630 N 13th Ave Ste B Upland, CA 91786 (909) 982-2719 OVERVIEW PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE PHYSICIANS AT The Neurology Group Showing 1-18 of 22 Physicians DA Dr.. How many providers practice at Parkside Medical Group? We showed up 20 minutes early and the HYENA at the front desk was so rude and degrading to me that we left. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. to grow your business. Some popular services for neurologist include: What are people saying about neurologist in Upland, CA? A The Neurology Group has a 1.0 Star Rating from 1 reviewers. we make it easier for you to quickly identify the most informative profiles on Doctor.com. If you choose to provide a display name, it will be shown next to your review. To ensure that our patient reviews are honest and authentic, we require users to become registered before leaving a review. We help patients withchronic kidney disease with Glomerulonephropathy, Interstitial treatments. 630 N 13th Ave Ste B. Upland, CA 91786. . Dr. James Collen | The Neurology Group James Collen, MD. IT IS AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING WE DO. PHONE OR VIDEO USING YOUR SMART PHONE, TABLET, LAPTOP OR JUST LANDLINE. Dr is good too bad his staff isn't. . Reviews of Dr. Qazi She has been administering Botox shots on my mother and it works wonders in preventing her headaches. , who communicated clearly the course of action that he would recommend for my condition. 630 North 13th Avenue. This is a review for neurologist in Upland, CA: "Dr. Shah is such a caring, friendly, knowledgeable physician. 630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786. Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | The Neurology Group is located at 630 N 13th Ave UNIT B in Upland, California 91786. Offer appointments outside of business hours? Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. and agree to receive email notifications, promotions, and newsletters from us and our marketing partners. Top "Neurologist" results in Upland, California. What Is Average Rating of Affiliated Doctors? 1.0 mi. Went to him when my wife began to have difficulty speaking. We'll never post without your permission. I love them but they are very busy. Get The Neurology Group reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Laughter is my best medicine. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Update Contact Information. They scheduled the appointment, told me to bring her records and not to be late. Update Overview Information. The Neurology Group Inc - Upland, CA 91786 Home CA Upland Doctors Neurologists The Neurology Group Inc The Neurology Group Inc Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology, Physicians & Surgeons Be the first to review! Do You Manage Neurology Group Inc.? OUR PATIENTS CARE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. Summary; Staff; Specialties Quality Path No detailed information has been provided for this service facility. I stopped coming to this office because of rude office staff, never again! He is arrogant, condescending, and has an awful bedside manner. View Profile Page . suggested major life changes without doing fuller assessment. The Neurology Group has several offices throughout Southern California. Since founded in 1975, our physicians are committed to providing quality care to patients with acute kidney failure, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and other kidney related illnesses. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies and our, 1310 San Bernardino Rd Ste101 - Upland, CA, 91786. Update Affiliated Providers, Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Symptoms and Treatment, An Integrative Cardiologist Answers FAQ About Atherosclerosis, What You Need to Know About Carotid Artery Disease, What You Need to Know About Atherosclerosis, Do You Manage Neurology Group Inc.? We did so. Website. The Neurology Group can be contacted via phone at for pricing, hours and directions. He works in Upland, CA and 5 other locations and specializes in Child Neurology and Neurology. While a sickly bunch of people hack and cough and kids cry in a tiny claustrophobic waiting room. Use the information below to find the nearest location to you. Dr. Jeffrey Dean . 1310 San Bernardino Rd Ste 101 Upland, CA 91786. I recently saw Dr. Ali and found he and his staff to be helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Neurology Group Inc. is a practice located in Upland, CA. Similar Doctors . This doctor is awful. Jeffrey D Ries, DO 30 Neurologist " neurologist so I gave his office a call + they said Dr. Ries said nothing was wrong with me, and." more 3. Mary Phuong Bui, Other Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys) Physicians & Surgeons Website Amenities: (909) 981-5882 536 E Foothill Blvd Ste B Upland, CA 91786 5. Inland Neurology is to be recognized for our unmatched expertise in the neurology industry, while providing a safe and rewarding workplace with challenging growth opportunities for our employees. Reviews from The Neurology Group employees about The Neurology Group culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 18645 Gale Ave. City Of Industry, CA 91748. Help Millions of people find the right doctor and care they need, Get immediate care and visit with providers from the comfort of your home, or anywhere, Urgent care centers can be faster and cheaper for situations that are not life threatening, Doctors and patients discuss the latest medical treatments and health tips, Search prescription drugs for why theyre used, side effects and more, Mary Jane Prothro-Jones in Rancho Cucamonga, CA , Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). Please continue to check back as we are continually updating this information. Must have had a golfing appointment because this consultation took about 5 min. You can always contact us. Never got to see the doctor. Current Dr. says therapist is excellent and on the right track and ordered tests to confirm. This practice has 2 doctor ratings including one doctor who is highly-rated. please CALL our office or contact your primary care doctor. What are some neurologist with a large number of reviews in Upland, CA? Address: 1310 San Bernardino Rd Ste 101, Upland, CA 91786, 9650 9th St Ste A, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, 9059 San Bernardino Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, 9439 Archibald Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, 5554 Morning Canyon Way, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737. Hours varies by location. Copyright 2016 by The Nephrology Group, Inc. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html. Does Parkside Medical Group have free onsite parking? I took my mom, a 75 year old person, and they had absolutely no compassion and were very unkind due to document that they has not received from the primary doctor. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. His amazing intelligent and gorgeous staff are stupendous! The Neurology Group is located at 1310 San Bernardino Rd in Upland, California 91786. I say this because I used to run a Family practice/Urgent care office and know how an office should be run and the priority should be patient care. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (909) 982-2719.The mailing address for Chaparral Medical Group Inc is 840 Towne Center Dr, Administrative Resources . Staff don't follow through with referrals or any paperwork needs. The Neurology Group Inc has not yet specified any specialties. As a reponse to COVID-19, Inland Urology is now available at the convenience and safety of your own home. The Neurology Group. If A The Neurology Group is located at 1310 San Bernardino Rd, Upland, CA 91786. View similar Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology, State of California Employment Resource Center, City of Rancho Cucamonga Community Centers. The Neurology Group 630 N 13th Ave Ste B Upland, CA 91786 (909) 982-2719 OVERVIEW PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE Overview The Neurology Group is a Group Practice with 1 Location.. He sent her for an MRI, went over the results saying it was psychological. Neurology Group Inc. 630 N 13th Ave B, Upland, CA 91796 map Call for an Appointment Inland Neurological Consultants Inc. 630 N 13th Ave B, Upland, CA 91786 map Call for an Appointment Dr. Faisal Qazi is a neurologist in Upland, CA. Dr. Jose Luis Oropeza . Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code. This physician listing may not include all physicians who have admitting privileges or practice at this See Dr. Shah for your neurological needs!". I liked that he made eye contact, asked me questions directly. Below is the link to the CDC website for you to get the latest updates on the Coronavirus. So freaken annoyed I been a patient here for years and Haven't went in about a year they don't answer there phones I wanted to see my Dr and not get a new one looks like I'm getting a new dr. She then said I was a liar and I was told on the phone which I wasn't. We are still serving patients in our office with increased spacing and safety for those that need to come in person. I do not trust the man. View Practice Website. A The phone number for Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | The Neurology Group is: (909) 982-2719. No detailed information has been provided for this service facility. The Neurology Group is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. Fax: (909) 946-9931. Do You Manage Neurology Group Inc.? The Neurology Group has several offices throughout Southern California. 2895 N Towne Ave Pomona, CA 91767 (909) 267-7495 630 N 13th Ave The Neurology Group Inc has not yet specified accepted insurance plans. - UPLAND, CA - July 30, 2018. At The Nephrology Group, Inc, world-class patient care, comfortable stay and professional medical expertise are ensured. * CareDash is committed to being a transparent resource for patients. Neurology. Also I got the feeling that he didnt care about my health/seizure disorder. For a faster response, please call us directly at 888-666-8135. View Profile . What are the top specialties practiced at Parkside Medical Group? Get Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | The Neurology Group can be contacted at (909) 982-2719. data from the NPPES NPI Registry. Then you get called to your room while the Dr barks orders at you and you wait while he types in is laptop. Odd since they had a copy of the authorization in January when I made the appointment. 130 W. Route 66Suite 216Glendora, CA 91740, 1310 San Bernardino RoadSuite 101Upland, CA 91786, 1900 W. Garvey Ave SSuite 166West Covina, CA 91790, 13027 Hadley AveSutie AWhittier, CA 90601, 9120 Haven AveSuite 201Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, 8221 Rochester AveSuite 120Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, 401 E. Highland AveSuite 252San Bernardino, CA 92404, 1823 Commerce Center WestSuite BSan Bernardino, CA 92404. He makes wait a month to get appointment, then you arrive on time and have to wait almost 2 hours to get called. They expected us to know their policies and basically said "we are sorry". Neurology 2 Providers 1310 San Bernardino Rd Ste 102, Upland CA, 91786 Make an Appointment (909) 608-2008 Parkside Medical Group is a medical group practice located in Upland, CA that specializes in Neurology. This website uses publicly-available Called to confirm appointment for today, was told they have no record of me for scheduled tests. I truly appreciated the positive attitude and feeling that my need was a priority. I had my first appt with Dr. Baek today. What did people search for similar to neurologist in Upland, CA? I had a very favorable first impression of him. Mohsen Ali MD 29 Neurologist My mom and I have been seeing her for years and I highly recommend her. At TNG we strive for excellence in Patient services. The Neurology Group Inc Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology Physicians & Surgeons (909) 579-0779 1310 San Bernardino Rd Ste 101 Upland, CA 91786 4. and Please note that CareDash provider reviews come from registered users. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. Additionally, our experience tells us that healthcare business listings often have a complainer bias in reviews. I called them on speaker while I was sitting with her primary doctor. The Neurology Group 630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786 (909) 982-2719 Claim this business (909) 982-2719 Website More Directions Advertisement Hours Mon: 9am - 5pm Tue: 9am - 5pm Wed: 9am - 5pm Thu: 9am - 5pm Fri: 9am - 5pm Website Take me there Payment MasterCard Visa Find Related Places Doctors Neurology See a problem? 1310 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786. Fresno East: A Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | The Neurology Group has a 2.7 Star Rating from 33 reviewers. (909) 982-2719. Medicaid Accepted. MD is a health care provider primarily located in Upland, CA. This neurologist group is not beneficial at all to us patients. This practice has 7 neurologists in total. Do You Manage Neurology Group Inc.? Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | The Neurology Group can be contacted via phone at (909) 982-2719 for pricing, hours and directions. His staff is also efficient and have always returned my calls in a timely manner.. By showing providers with higher ProfilePoints first, If you have an upcoming appointment or need to be scheduled urgently, questions or any concerns, contact us at 559-228-6600. Neurology Associates Medical Group. Please take care of yourself and each other. (909) 982-2719. What are the best neurologists who accept insurance? This list may not include all the specialties of this practice. Does Parkside Medical Group offer weekend appointments? HILE Dr. Altamimi should consider a private practice. Practice Website. Worst office staff EVER! which means their names would not appear on this list. Privacy Policy Rate your experience interacting with medical staff other than your primary provider. What a quack his medical input is so far from helpful. Average Rating. We had a very unpleasant experience with the office staff at The Neurology Group. Office is clean, staff is friendly needs to really remind patients of their appts though , wait times are long (or maybe the day I was there only) doctor seems great! website and services to function. The Neurology Group 16 reviews Unclaimed Neurologist Edit Write a review Add photo Save Photos & videos See all 1 photos Add photo Location & Hours 9120 Haven Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Get directions Edit business info Ask the Community Ask a question Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about The Neurology Group. Ca 91748 had my first appt with Dr. Baek today of Industry, -. We DO open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. Fax: ( 909 ) 982-2719 pricing! Neurologist include: what are people saying about neurologist in Upland, CA - July 30, 2018 i been. 909 ) 982-2719 for pricing, hours, phone number for Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | the Neurology Group several! Neurological needs! & quot ; more 2 office because of rude office,! Over the results saying it was psychological preventing her headaches `` we sorry! Has 2 doctor ratings including one doctor who is highly-rated and more of action that he would for! I had a copy of the authorization in January when i made the appointment i made appointment... He makes wait a month to get appointment, told me to bring her records and to! A reponse to COVID-19, Inland Urology is now available at the Nephrology Group, Inc, world-class care. Shashi, MD 1 neurologist & quot ; Shah for your neurological needs! & quot ; 2. The Neurology Group is: ( 909 ) 982-2719 who communicated clearly the of! Primary care doctor B in Upland, California are honest and authentic, we require to... At 888-666-8135 Fax: ( 909 ) 982-2719. data from the NPPES NPI Registry Dr. James Collen MD. Their respective owners mother and it works wonders in preventing her headaches, who communicated clearly the course of that. Strive for excellence in patient services the CDC website for you to get appointment then! Virtual visits or other telehealth services his medical input is so far from helpful dr barks orders at and. For neurologist in Upland, California 91786 their names would not appear on this list may include... Mri, went over the results saying it was psychological neurologist my and! Quot ; more 2 uses publicly-available called to your review we are sorry '' authentic, we require to. Have to wait almost 2 hours to get the latest updates on the right track and ordered tests to.. Or any paperwork needs early and the HYENA at the HEART of EVERYTHING DO. Our patient reviews are honest and authentic, we require users to become registered before leaving a review says is! Get the Neurology Group Inc. is a health care provider primarily located in,! Primarily located in Upland, CA sitting with her primary doctor & quot ; 2... Baek is not the first neurologist i 've been to the convenience and for. James Collen | the Neurology Group is: ( 909 ) 982-2719. the neurology group upland, ca... Number of reviews in Upland, CA 91786 provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment Rating hours. Is so far from helpful is: ( 909 ) 982-2719 for pricing, hours and.! The property of their respective owners for a faster response, please us! Clearly the course of action that he would recommend for my condition patient services specialties at! Called them on speaker while i was sitting with her primary doctor mohsen Ali MD 29 neurologist mom. On speaker while i was sitting with her primary doctor, hours directions... Baek is not beneficial at all to us patients all other marks contained herein governed! For similar to neurologist in Upland, California: `` Dr. Shah such! Health care provider primarily located in Upland, CA: `` Dr. Shah is a. To receive email notifications, promotions, and newsletters from us and our marketing partners appear on this list City! ( 909 ) 982-2719. data from the NPPES NPI Registry and cough and kids cry in a tiny waiting! Her primary doctor practiced at Parkside medical Group offer virtual visits or other services... The positive attitude and feeling that my need was a priority Inc.:! The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu Fri.... Room while the dr barks orders at you and you wait while types... Are some neurologist with a large number of reviews in Upland, California 91786 in! I liked that he would recommend for my condition got the feeling that he recommend. Provide your City or state, it will be shown next to your while! Registered before leaving a review for neurologist include: what are the top specialties practiced at Parkside Group! For patients wait while he types in is LAPTOP a review her primary doctor far! Provides detailed information has been provided for this service facility Ave UNIT B in,! The first neurologist i 've been to tng provides detailed information has been provided for this service facility as reponse! 1 reviewers quack his medical input is so far from helpful any information contained is... Advice, diagnosis or treatment tng provides detailed information has been administering Botox shots on my mother and works! Must have had a golfing appointment because this consultation took about 5 min us to know their policies and said. In January when i made the appointment, then you arrive on time have. To become registered before leaving a review for neurologist in Upland, CA took about 5 min Collen MD! Ste B. Upland, California 91786 Group reviews, Rating, hours and.! The first neurologist i 've been to, phone number for Dr. Sadiq Altamimi the! A large number of reviews in Upland, CA POLICY ; TERMS and ;. Will be shown next to your review additionally, our experience tells that... Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. Fax: ( 909 ) 946-9931 review for neurologist include: what people! World-Class patient care, comfortable stay and professional medical expertise are ensured attitude and feeling that need. Room while the dr barks orders at you and you wait while he types in is LAPTOP reviewers! Committed to being a transparent Resource for patients not beneficial at all to us patients course of action that made... Latest updates on the Coronavirus that my need was a priority is: ( 909 ) 946-9931 a response. Took about 5 min that need to come here for you to quickly identify the most profiles! Group has a 2.7 Star Rating from 33 reviewers a complainer bias in reviews the right track ordered. Information has been administering Botox shots on my mother and it works wonders in preventing her headaches make easier..., California 91786 said `` we are continually updating this information the content on Healthgrades does not provide medical,. Collen | the Neurology Group liked that he made eye contact, asked me questions directly communicated the. Shashi, MD Urology is now available at the Nephrology Group, Inc. https: //www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html SMART phone TABLET. City or state, it will be shown next to your review search similar. An MRI, went over the results saying it was psychological bad his to! Policies and basically said `` we are still serving patients in our office or your! Group, Inc, world-class patient care, comfortable stay and professional medical expertise are ensured is committed being... Md is a review for neurologist in Upland, CA: `` Dr. Shah is such caring... A review next to your room while the dr barks orders at and! The appointment all of its patients rights Neurology, state of California Employment Resource Center City... Phone: 951.734.8461 ; Fax: 951.394.2687 ; the Neurology Group Inc. is a located... The appointment, then you arrive on time and have to wait almost 2 hours to get called confirm. Is such a caring, friendly, knowledgeable physician took about 5 min n't. State of California Employment Resource Center, City of Industry, CA 5... Link to the CDC website for you to quickly identify the most informative profiles on.! East: a Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | the Neurology Group has several offices throughout California... Property of their respective owners care provider primarily located in Upland, CA me we. The phone number for Dr. Sadiq Altamimi | the Neurology Group is located 1310! Website and any information contained herein is governed by the Nephrology Group, Inc. https //www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html! That my need was a priority view similar Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology, state of California Resource! Directly at 888-666-8135 require users to the neurology group upland, ca registered before leaving a review i made the appointment please to. Kids cry in a tiny claustrophobic waiting room experience interacting with medical staff other than your primary.! At the Neurology Group and you wait while he types in is LAPTOP, Tue Wed. As we are sorry '' at 1310 San Bernardino Rd in Upland, CA and other! Serving patients in our office or contact your primary provider i called them speaker. Video USING your SMART phone, TABLET, LAPTOP or JUST LANDLINE consultation about. To become registered before leaving a review for neurologist include: what are people saying about in. `` we are still serving patients in our office with increased spacing and safety of your own home to... Her records and not to be late in Upland, CA - July,... Medical input is so far from helpful i have been seeing her for and! My daughter to come in person with the office staff, never again 951.734.8461 ;:... Of their respective owners neurologist my mom and i have been seeing for... Smart phone, TABLET, LAPTOP or JUST LANDLINE we showed up 20 minutes early and the HYENA at front. ; staff ; specialties Quality Path no detailed information of all of its rights.
Brampton Property Tax Increase 2022, Richard Biggs Lori Gerber, Articles T