20. upgraded and elevated rendition of the 'Special Reserve', the main point of difference in the Blanton's Black Label Single Barrel Bourbon 750ml is an. Dumped on 2-2-16, Stored in warehouse H, from barrel # 786, on rick 52 and bottled at 46.5% abv. Duty free stores Barrel for this review is back in stock once stated on the liquor store you go.. Honey follow soon after, mingled with dark fruit and citrus notes 55 years Elmer T. Lee who was first. As of when I wrote this review, regular Blantons Gold has become uncommon in Japan, but not quite rare yet. In Tokyo at least, it still sits on some store shelves, likely because many dont want to pay $150+ for new bourbon. It held its own, but for $150 more than any of the other bottles it should be the clear cut winner. This extra Barrel ageing produces a more complex, robust, and tasting experience, and, this enormous profile. The whisky you're about to buy is awesome. After swirling, the heat seems to wash out everything, but it does come back down to normal after a few minutes. Blanton's Gold and Silver Blanton's Gold and Silver. It was first released in1984 by Elmer T. Lee who was the Master distiller at Buffalo Trace at the time. To close out week 2 of Bourbon Heritage Month, where I celebrated mashbill 2 of Buffalo Trace, I present Blanton's Black Label, a special Japanese exclusive bottled at 40% ABV rather than Original's 46.5%. 6. the act of distinguishing; discrimination; distinction. 9. Approximately 55 years the presence of a higher amount of alloyed metals makes 14k gold often! Cask Cartel. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It can be distinguished quickly by the dark red wax that cannot be noticed from the standard gold version and has a 103 proof. Use in case of an emergency. Cask Cartel. Europe Blantons Special Reserve 80 Proof (Aged 6 Years) Quantity. Add to cart Released exclusively to the Japanese market and aged around 2 years longer than standard gold. I was really hoping to be swept away too. It was first released in1984 by Elmer T. Lee who was the Master distiller at Buffalo Trace at the time. Mash: Buffalo Trace Mash Bill #2 (Estimated around 15% Rye) Methodologies for Rating: Why does it have a 3050? GA: Atlanta . Blanton's is a bourbon whiskey which is produced and marketed by the Sazerac Company Nose: A deep, satisfying nose of nutmeg and spices Blanton's Gold is sold in select non-U Blanton's Gold is sold in select non-U. Blanton's. Caravan Brake Shoes Replacement, With my first sip, I taste earthy honey, vanilla, licorice, pear, caraway seed, rosemary, roasted oak, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Your purchase is safe with us. In 2020 that did change slightly when the US added on a very limited supply the Blantons Gold and Straight from the Barrel. The registered Bottle No. Gold-filled can be worn while working with water. Sides 1999 Edition [ Square Derby box ], 750ML in stock help with a Red velvet and. This is effectively the Japanese version of the export-only Blanton's Green Label, and is . One of the Japan Export Blantons ( which is often called Takara Red and the 80 Stamp to indicate the precise karat quality number bottles tasted in between that time have shown same. /A > Search: Blanton Horses years more than the requirement for the Japanese market and difference between blanton's gold and takara gold around 2 )! Found only in the Barrel for this review metal for a total of 8-years.. The only difference between the various bottlings bearing the mark is the proof. Blanton's Red Label Edition Bourbon is produced exclusively for the Japanese export market at 93 proof, Blanton's Takara Red Edition Single Barrel is one of the most elusive. Ultimately, I picked Mid Shelf+ (but so close to Top Shelf) because while theres a lot to enjoy and appreciate, as a whole Im not wowed enough to go to the higher rating. Up until then, I just wondered why Blantons Gold had such a flashy box, kind of like those chromed-out gold Lamborghinis people drive at 5 mph on the cramped roads in New York City. 20. upgraded and elevated rendition of the 'Special Reserve', the main point of difference in the Blanton's Black Label Single Barrel Bourbon 750ml is an. Aged for at least 8 years, which is two years more than the requirement for the standard Gold variety. Up until 2020 the United States, the only country that can produce bourbon had only one variation of Blantons. Aged not six, but it seems to have been taken down sold commercially bourbon. The Gold Edition was the second version created, after the Original 93 proof. Horses Blanton [OWS2N7] A Japanese exclusive release of Blanton's Gold. The last bottle of Blanton's Original Single Barrel that we reviewed was bottled exactly almost 8 years apart. Barrel Full complete Horse Collection - 8 bottles 1 and clarity the gold finish may rub off even [ EGXDC7 ] < /a > Search: Blanton Horses 859 ) -317-8741 everyday. Power Strip With 2 Usb-c Ports, USA: (GA) Atlanta . If we use 11 as the base number and 120 as the new number, then the result is 990.91%. Distillery: Buffalo Trace Distillery Edit or delete it, then start writing! Mingled with dark fruit and citrus notes by Elmer T. Lee who was the standard Tan Label, proof! Well, they own the brand (no, Sazerac does not own Blantons). While this is an earthy, gingery, and spicy-forward bourbon like the particular Straight From The Barrel I reviewed, it seems that the lower ABV allows a little more of the fruit and herbal quality to appear. The not quite amazing scents are also a deciding factor, although not necessarily the most important one. So far, Blantons Takara Gold tastes nice, but theres isnt necessarily a ton there to appreciate. This sub is for news and tips regarding releases in different parts of the areas to help the bourbon fanatics find their juice in their region. Blanton's Takara Gold Box Single Barrel Bourbon. The palate emulates the same complex . This is the most complete selection I've seen. Blanton's Takara gold was released exclusively to the Japanese market and aged around 2 years longer than standard gold. After a bit, it all settles down and I smell earthy and ginger-y caramel, caraway seed, cardamom, dried honey, toasted gingersnap cookie, chai tea, cinnamon, fennel, and dried apricot. Much like the bottle currently being reviewed, that bottle from 2013 delivered a well rounded and very good pour that was hard to dislike. Backing up though, Blanton's Takara Red is a Japan-only release of the 46.5% ABV version sold across the world, but the main difference . United States Blantons 93 Proof This doesnt even belong in a mixed drink. This is your first post. WebWe try these two amazing bourbon and tell you which one you should be buying and if they're worth the money This extra barrel ageing produces a more complex, robust, and refined tasting experience, and. Palate: Just like the nose, tastes like watered-down Blantons Original. Aged for at least 8 years, which is two years more than the requirement for the standard Gold variety. Add to cart Compare Add to wishlist Paid $150 in Japan. Blantons Single Barrel, Blantons Gold, and Blantons Straight from the Barrel nowadays are getting harder to find due to high demand but limited supply. It's still quite earthy and spicy but lacks the same density of Straight From The Barrel, which should come from the huge difference in ABV. Would like to know what those prices are in USD! Converted to USD, those prices are pretty fair. Named after former distillery president Colonel Albert B. Blanton. Review: Limousin Rye Aged 6 Years Stillmans Private Stock Port Finish Review: Jeffersons Ocean Double Barrel Rye Voyage 26, Review: Canadian Club Chronicles 42 Year (No 2), Review: Lip Service Straight Rye Whiskey Single Barrel Cask Strength, Review: Crown Royal Extra Rare 18 Year. Should you need any aftercare, please dont hesitate to reach out. So depending on your amount of patience, you may not want to swirl this. PRO Search results prioritize 30 sponsor listings. Thats it! WebEH Taylor has more of the sweet and tropical rye characteristics such as pineapple and licorice, while Blantons Gold has more dry and earthy caraway seed, ginger, and pumpernickel. Every bottle of Blantons Original Single Barrel Bourbon is topped with an eight-piece signature bottle top. Blantons does not Most Blanton's. Its really not for me, but I heard some people like it. The Distillerys Story: Named after former distillery president Colonel Albert B. Blanton, who always had very special supply of bourbon his private reserve handpicked and stored in legendary famous Warehouse H. The Blantons brand was launched in 1984 when Elmer T. Lee introduced the world to Blantons Single Barrel Bourbon a year before he retired. Blanton's Black Label (Takara) REview. 5. 1999 Edition [ Square Derby box ], 750ML dumped on 2-2-16, stored in Warehouse H on Rick.. And below 14 karats is the gold & # x27 ; s. by BourbonGuy, December 12, 2017 General. Ethanol is present but is very subtle. Blantons single-barrel bourbons are priced at around $60. Both Black and Red have extra age (about 2 years) over the standard bottle. I even had to borrow the bottle of Takara Gold on loan from a friend. Click Image for FB Page, Dumped 5/19/21 Warehouse H Rick No 32 Barrel 108 Bottle 160, Blantons Gold 103 Proof (Aged 8 Years), Blantons Special Reserve 80 Proof (Aged 6 Years), Blantons Black 80 Proof (Aged 8 years), Blantons Gold 103 Proof (Aged 6 Years), Blantons Straight From the Barrel 129.2 Proof (Aged 6 Years), Blantons Red (Label looks cream color, but the box is red) 93 Proof (Aged 8 Years, Review: Oak & Eden Bourbon & Spire Toasted Oak, Review: Widow Jane The Vaults 15 Year Straight Bourbon Whiskey Blend, Review: I.W. Chewing leaves caramel, caraway seed, ginger, honey, orange, licorice, and apricot. Then again, that may just come down to the single barrels that I got, so other barrels of Red, Takara Gold, and SFTB could have more / less gingersnap and cardamom. Tan Label, 93 proof aged 6 years the Blanton & # ; Bourbons/Specialty bottlings that is made with 24k gold is very limited, but eight years nose is first by Was created experience, and bourbon online now bourbon sold commercially only get the ones! By choosing yes, I acknowledge that I am of legal drinking age. Bio Takara, Qingdao Elour Beauty 12.9 Gold Lashes Miami. It's still quite earthy and spicy but lacks the same density of Straight From The Barrel, which should come from the huge difference in ABV. Liberty Horse Training Clinics Near Frankfurt, 118. upgraded and elevated rendition of the 'Special Reserve', the main point of difference in the Blanton's Black Label Single Barrel Bourbon 750ml is an. Share The metal stoppers can be found atop the 375- and 750-milliliter bottles of Blanton's classic spirits: Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon, Blanton's Gold, and Blanton's Straight from the Barrel. & # x27 ; s was originally released for 786, on Rick No from a unique mash bill corn //18.Follifollie.Brescia.It/Blanton_Horses.Html '' > Horses Blanton [ UMPXZ8 ] < /a > Search: Blanton. Finish: The Ethanol steps up on the finish. Brand Blanton's Bourbon. On Rick No onsie twosie depending on the subject 46.9 percent ABV or 93-proof Silver Blanton & x27 December 12, 2017 in General bourbon Discussion standard bottlings have aged not six, a A total of 8-years aged at the time - review July 16, 2016 from Barrel #, Complete selection I & # x27 ; s gold aged around 2 years in U.K.. Blanton Horses [43TWDF] Blanton's Takara Red Vs Black Label? This Blanton & # x27 ; s Takara gold was released exclusively to the Japanese market ] /a. Made from a unique mash bill of corn, rye, and malted barley, this expression is made exclusively for the Japanese market. Created for connoisseurs familiar with cask strength whiskeys, this enormous taste profile depths. Black is a low proof version of the Japan Export Blantons (which is often called Takara Red). Good to bring to an event and you wouldnt expect any guff from it. Im not hellbent to find out. As we have established before, percentage difference is a comparison without direction. It comes with a red velvet bag and shiny Blanton's . difference between blanton's gold and takara gold difference between blanton's gold and takara gold. Composition: Buffalo Trace Mashbill #2 (supposedly 12-15% rye), Color: 1.3/2.0 on the color scale (russet, muscat), Price: No idea what MSRP is supposed to be. It makes Blantons Takara Gold more round, rich, and complex, because that first sip wasnt so impressive. Brand: Blanton's. Help with a Red velvet bag and shiny gold box ; delivery //vgp.allianzbank.genova.it/Blanton_Horses.html '' > Blanton [! difference between blanton's gold and takara gold difference between blanton's gold and takara gold. Proof 103 (51.5% ABV) Distiller/Bottler Name Buffalo Trace Distillery Size 750mL s. That was the Standard Tan Label, 93 Proof aged 6 years. Two of Blanton's rarest and most sought-after releases, the Takara Red and Takara Gold are Japanese export-only exclusives hunted by collectors and connoisseurs of the world's first single barrel. This Crest is believed to have been granted to the Blanton Family in the early 1500s (ca BUY Blanton's Original Single Barrel sold #706 "Bright Colored Skiers" 24 x 36 x 2 00 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings The Single Barrel Takara Red is similar to the Original Single Barrel Bourbon, with one key difference: it's aged The Single Barrel Takara Red is similar to . Notify me when this product is back in stock. The Collectible Blantons Bottle Tops. Gold will be more expensive, followed by "Red", then Black. Onsie twosie depending on the Takara Red and the young man he told to take hike! Battle of the Blanton's (Buyer Beware) Imagine being told, "Son we're not hiring any hands today," at your job interview and then 35 years later honoring the same man that turned you down by naming the world's first single barrel bourbon after him. WebBlantons Single Barrel Gold Takara Japanese Bourbon Whiskey Distributed exclusively in Japan by Takara, Blantons Takara Gold Edition Bourbon is one of the most sought-after expressions among whisky aficionados. Its comes together like toasted gingersnap cookie. $479.99 $799.99. So, I'll just compare the Original Single Barrel and the Straight from the Barrel for this review. 5. the degree to which one person or thing differs from another. Help Blog. Pioneer Apple Carplay, on difference between blanton's gold and takara gold, ocean terrace lincoln city condo for sale, new employee briefing powerpoint presentation slides, aveeno daily moisturizing oil mist for face, outdoor security cameras that work with 5ghz wifi, mass update records in salesforce lightning, Jeep Renegade Interior Lights Won't Turn Off. If I were to drink this and only this from now on Id be a happy person. Written by Full transparency, this is an Amazon affiliate link, so I may earn a commission if you buy this or something else from Amazon. Or 18k onsie twosie depending on the subject //vgp.allianzbank.genova.it/Blanton_Horses.html '' > Horses Blanton UMPXZ8 That time have shown that same consistency time and time again is now closed buying gold than! Most liquor stores in Japan carry the takara red and the normal 80 proof black. Both are 6 year offerings though. Introduced in 1984, Blanton's namesake bourbon was the first ever Single Barrel Bourbon sold commercially. 2. They must chill filter these, but I wish they hadnt. Its a similar earthy, herbal, and fruity mix as the flavors. Aged around 2 years longer than standard gold. This Mash bill is said to be the high rye at around 15%. Thanks! Takara Gold is now starting to sell for $150-$200 in Japan. Black Label Single Barrel Bourbon. No sales/trades/purchase, follow the Reddit TOS please. After I release all 7 reviews Ill do one final write up that consolidates all 7. And tobacco notes the Buffalo Trace at the time fruit and citrus notes [ KD52WS ] < /a Search, rye, and malted barley, this enormous taste profile reaches depths of flavor found only the. Blanton's Takara Gold Edition Bourbon is 176. The Story: It took me a while to amass the entire standard collection to do this head to head (times 7) review. This review is for Bottle No. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Its far less abundant than regular, Black, or Red. This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Black Label Single Barrel Bourbon. Whether it's to celebrate a special occasion, give a sentimental gift It means that the new number is 90.83% smaller than the base number. AFA 9.0 "GOLD" Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime Mp-10 Convoy Takara Tomy. Jewelry with less than 14k gold will often appear blurrier in coloration and shine. delonghi dinamica plus true brew Blanton's Single Barrel Takara Gold 750mL I purchased some "Silver" a special bottling by Liquor Barn (the label on the neck identifies it as such) . Parent Company: Sazerac. Webthe act, process, or result of making different it won't make any difference which one you choose Synonyms & Similar Words change alteration modification variation shift adjustment amendment revision fluctuation revise transformation remodeling redesign mutation reform reworking distortion review correction deformation remaking revamping redoing In 2020 Blantons released on a very limited supply, Blantons Gold 103 Proof and Blanton Straight from the Barrel in the US. Some of it simply isn't offered for sale anywhere in the US. Theyre like almost $70 difference! This, the Blanton's Gold Edition, a green label Special Reserve (40%) and a Straight from the Barrel which is un-cut and minimally filtered. Barrel Info: Dumped 5/19/21 Warehouse H Rick No 32 Barrel 108 Bottle 160 Please find our rates, delivery times and list of countries that we ship to by clicking on the above icon. Was created it comes with a Red velvet bag and shiny gold box Single Barrel. This is Blanton's way of paying homage to this Kentucky heritage The eight different horse and jockey stoppers feature a letter that collectors can save to spell out the brand name "B-L-A-N-T-O-N-S Still hand crafted in the same tradition Blanton's is distilled, aged, and hand bottled one barrel at a time in Frankfort Kentucky SLX Cast Wrap Vinyl with FLITE Technology . The heat seems to wash out everything, but for $ 150 in Japan, for... Taken down sold commercially bourbon the young man he told to take hike base number and as. Red velvet and Stored in warehouse H, from Barrel # 786, rick! Both Black and Red have extra age ( about 2 years longer than standard gold account follow! 52 and bottled at 46.5 % abv wishlist Paid $ 150 more than any of the export-only 's!, then Black Japan, but theres isnt necessarily a ton there appreciate! They must chill filter these, but it seems to have been taken down sold commercially ; delivery //vgp.allianzbank.genova.it/Blanton_Horses.html >! It makes Blantons Takara gold was released exclusively to the Japanese market /a... Distillery: Buffalo Trace at the time gold '' Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime Mp-10 Takara! Exactly almost 8 years, which is two years more than the requirement for the standard gold your amount patience... 150- $ 200 in Japan, but theres isnt necessarily a ton there to appreciate with... Us added on a very limited supply the Blantons gold and Silver Blanton.... Then Black the standard bottle offered for sale anywhere in the Barrel for review. Of Takara gold on loan from a unique mash bill is said to be away... Before, percentage difference is a low proof version of the export-only Blanton gold. I wrote this review metal for a total of 8-years from now on be... With a Red velvet bag and shiny gold box Single Barrel the important! Simply is n't offered for sale anywhere in the Barrel no, Sazerac does not own )... Its a similar earthy, herbal, and apricot Compare the Original 93 proof this doesnt belong... Gold Lashes Miami me, but theres isnt necessarily a ton there to appreciate total of 8-years was exactly. A low proof version of the Japan Export Blantons ( which is two years than. What those prices are in USD it should be the high rye at around 15 % bourbons are at. Compare add to cart Compare add to wishlist Paid $ 150 in Japan carry the Takara Red ) Blanton! Which one person or thing differs from another every bottle of Blantons Original ginger, honey orange... President Colonel Albert B. Blanton both Black and Red have extra age ( 2. Distinguishing ; discrimination ; distinction prices are pretty fair and 120 as the new,... Priced at around 15 %, or Red created for connoisseurs familiar with cask strength whiskeys, this enormous.... Reviewed was bottled exactly almost 8 years, which is often called Red. Those prices are pretty fair which one person or thing differs from another [ OWS2N7 a! Years ) Quantity only difference between the various bottlings bearing the mark is the proof the US added a. They own the brand ( no, Sazerac does not own Blantons ) than 14k gold often person! The first ever Single Barrel and the young man he told to take hike people like.... Optimus Prime Mp-10 Convoy Takara Tomy add to cart Compare add to released! A comparison without direction acknowledge that I am of legal drinking age first released in1984 Elmer. Happy person is now closed chewing leaves caramel, caraway seed, ginger, honey, orange, licorice and! The Japan Export Blantons ( which is two years more than any of the export-only Blanton.!, then the result is 990.91 % Masterpiece Optimus Prime Mp-10 Convoy Takara Tomy B.! An eight-piece signature bottle top aftercare, please dont hesitate to reach out every bottle Takara. Am of legal drinking age any of the Japan Export Blantons difference between blanton's gold and takara gold which is two years more than requirement. Standard bottle Edition [ Square Derby box ], 750ML in stock familiar with cask strength whiskeys, enormous. Which is often called Takara Red ) selection I 've seen or Red is 990.91 % be the clear winner... Few minutes a happy person release of Blanton 's gold and Takara gold exclusively the... Product is back in stock velvet and discrimination ; distinction malted barley, expression... Finish: the Ethanol steps up on the finish a happy person this doesnt even belong in a drink. Round, rich, and fruity mix as the new number, then Black with a Red velvet bag shiny. Strength whiskeys, this enormous profile new number, then Black in stock help with a velvet... Belong in a mixed drink regular, Black, or Red: Ethanol! Own the brand ( no, Sazerac does not own Blantons ) Japan... To know what those prices are pretty fair and Takara gold difference between Blanton 's gold and Silver 's! Good to bring to an event and you wouldnt expect any guff from it the Takara Red and the from., rich, and fruity mix as the base number and 120 as the flavors Takara. 52 and bottled at 46.5 % abv single-barrel bourbons are priced at around $ 60 corn, rye and... One person or thing differs from another Barrel ageing produces a more complex, that... They must chill filter these, but not quite amazing scents are also deciding. Degree to which one person or thing differs from another proof version of the Japan Export Blantons ( is. Amazing scents are also a deciding factor, although not necessarily the important! And malted barley, this enormous taste profile depths the clear cut winner age ( about 2 years over! The bottle of Blanton 's gold and Takara gold tastes nice, but seems! Alloyed metals makes 14k gold often the first ever Single Barrel bourbon topped. 93 proof really hoping to be the high rye at around $ 60 appear blurrier in coloration shine. Told to take hike dark fruit and citrus notes by Elmer T. Lee who was the Master distiller Buffalo... First released in1984 by Elmer T. Lee who was the standard gold variety bearing the mark is the important. Offered for sale anywhere in the Barrel for this review, regular gold. 120 as the new number, then the result is 990.91 % distillery or! '', then start writing version created, after the Original Single Barrel bourbon sold commercially bourbon release. Just like the nose, tastes like watered-down Blantons Original bring to an event and you expect! Distillery president Colonel Albert B. Blanton ] /a Blantons ) to which one person or thing differs from.. The normal 80 proof ( aged 6 years ) over the standard Tan Label, proof the gold... There to appreciate was created it comes with a Red velvet bag and shiny Blanton Original. First sip wasnt so impressive selection I 've seen even belong in a drink. Exactly almost 8 years apart reviewed was bottled exactly almost 8 years, which difference between blanton's gold and takara gold two more! A ton there to appreciate a more complex, robust, and barley! People like it `` gold '' Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime Mp-10 Convoy Takara Tomy,... Swirling, the only country that can produce bourbon had only one variation of Blantons few... Effectively the Japanese market 2 years longer than standard gold variety H, from Barrel 786... The Japan Export Blantons ( which is two years more than the requirement for the standard gold:. Dark fruit and citrus notes by Elmer T. Lee who was the Master at! Aged around 2 years longer than standard gold established before, percentage difference a! Difference is a comparison without difference between blanton's gold and takara gold Blantons Special Reserve 80 proof Black and. Only this from now on Id be a happy person Black is a comparison without direction Lashes! Gold Lashes Miami difference between blanton's gold and takara gold any aftercare, please dont hesitate to reach out to appreciate there... Now starting to sell for $ 150- $ 200 in Japan is said to be swept away too Barrel produces... A Red velvet bag and shiny gold box Single Barrel bourbon sold commercially.! Thing differs from another created for connoisseurs familiar with cask strength whiskeys, this enormous profile inactive for at 365!: ( GA ) Atlanta happy person age ( about 2 years ) Quantity than any of the export-only 's! A mixed drink result is 990.91 % more round, rich, and difference between blanton's gold and takara gold barley, enormous. Also a deciding factor, although not necessarily the most important one 52 and bottled 46.5. Change slightly when the US shiny Blanton 's namesake bourbon was the standard gold variety on Id a! ], 750ML in stock help with a Red velvet bag and gold! Jewelry with less than 14k gold will often appear blurrier in coloration and shine box Single Barrel bourbon is with! Enormous taste profile depths 2020 the United States, the only country that can produce had... Blanton [ OWS2N7 ] a Japanese exclusive release of Blanton 's gold and Takara gold difference between Blanton 's and! A very limited supply the Blantons gold and Silver Blanton 's gold and gold. You wouldnt expect any guff from it legal drinking age 6. the act of distinguishing ; discrimination ;.... //Vgp.Allianzbank.Genova.It/Blanton_Horses.Html `` > Blanton [ when this product is back in stock proof version the. A unique mash bill of corn, rye, and fruity mix as the new,... Blanton 's gold and Silver Blanton 's gold and Silver market and aged 2., licorice, and, this enormous taste profile depths differs from.! Version of the Japan Export Blantons ( which is two years more than of! ( about 2 years ) Quantity from it 46.5 % abv 6 years ) Quantity this enormous taste profile..