Traditionally, since around 1973, its members have worn blue clothing. When the Mexican gangs in Los Angeles aligned themselves under the Sureno banner as South Siders under Mexican Mafia influence in 1992, the Mexicans began to distance themselves from the Blacks. Thank you. 1 DVD, Rollin: The Fall of the Auto Industry and the Rise of the Drug Economy in Detroit, G.A.N.G. im from memphis, but currently in S.i. Niggers are too stupid, jealous, and disorganized. They are involved in drug smuggling, murder, assault and robbery. Keeping this Wvttz 103rd Grape Street BabyLoc life alive U heard OooWwwooo Paterson New Jersey GsUp never freeze up, Grape Street Watts Crips South Los Angeles | Jordan Downs | Baby Locos, Barrio Van Nuys in the San Fernando Valley Los Angeles, Canoga Park Alabama Street (CPA) West San Fernando Valley, Langdon Street (Sepas), North Hills | West San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, Pacoima Project Boyz, aka Paca Project Boys, Pacoima Criminals (PCS, PC), Pacoima in San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Pacoima Crazy Boys (PCB) in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Pacoima Goleta Street (PGST), in Pacoima neighborhood of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Ilex Street (PIXS), in Pacoima neighborhood of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Lev Boys (PLV), in Pacoima are of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Terra Bellas (PTBST, PTBS, TBS) in Pacoima area of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Van Nuys Boys (PVNBS, PVNBZ) in Pacoima area of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima South Side Locos in the Pacoima area of the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Hispanic gangs in the North Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA, Logan Heights in San Fernando Valley Los Angeles, Big Hazard in Ramona Gardens, Boyle Heights, Primera Flats in Boyle Heights Los Angeles, Varrio Nuevo Estrada in Boyle Heights (Estrada Courts), Varrio El Hoyo Soto [defunct] in Boyle Heights, Varrio Boyle Heights (v. BHTS) in Boyle Heights, East LA Rifa in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, Hispanic gangs in the City of Los Angeles, California Hollywood area, Clanton 14th Street (C14) 3rd Hood, Hollywood, CA, Varrio St. Andrews (STA) in Hollywood area, Varrio Frog Town Rifa (v F.T.R.) Over the past five years, federal authorities have arrested more than 70 members of the Grape Street Crips, a violent street gang with roots in Los Angeles that now controls much of the. The gang is named after the Florence area of Los Angeles County, controlled by the Mexican Mafia. Monmouth county 3ast side or live, I dont like u slob bk I dont like bkhunter slobks Gst 103%Wblc Prm f a slobks from diccerson Gardens Eastside up, THIS IS OYGBABYFACE-LOCSTA FROM ES GRAPEST WATTS BABYLOCS CRIP GANG DUST TOWN HOGGGS I dont like all ememies from nappy heads 3 booty hoes 3 fejay tank tops sur-rat13 all ememies, f fake and yahh dead homies yah guys dont want it 108bhw guy, whats up anybody know neck bone from grape street??? In addition to wearing blue, the Grape Street Watts Crips sport the color purple to sygnify Grape Street, a north-south street in Watts, and 103rd in the heart of their neighborhood. W W W W V V G GGGG I need to scream at a bkig grape. [Tue, May 3] MAIN INFO: MEMBERS: Grape Street Watts Crips. In addition to wearing blue, they like wearing purple for grape. Crips Gang Hierarchy The Crips are also known by their geographical set names like Inglewood Crips, Grape Street Watts Crips, Hoover Crips or the Rolling 60s Crips. Staten island ny o.g. Grape or nothin. We still holdn it down in thee Lou. In 1974, Washington was convicted of robbery and received a five-year prison sentence, during which his leadership and influence in the Crips declined. Str8 out of East Arkansas 870 Watts upk bkabky locs 101St E/S Grape Street Crippn. Cheese toast ???? They are named after a north-south street in Watts, Grape Street, and 103rd is the heart of their neighborhood. Murder - Unknown. Grape St is different from a lot of Crip sets, in general, most Crips in the towns moved to NYC and NJ in the 80s but I know for a fact Grapes from Newark have been allowed to return to Jordan Downs without an issue. THATS WHUTT GOTT YU HOTT BITCH?? Although this truce helped stem some of the violence between the two gangs, flareups occure from time to time. Dont fucc yall selves yall hood to little ha ha ha, Make sure youre a good aim, Nigger. Once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs, they are Street gang founded in Los Angeles, California Bloods The Bounty Hunter Bloods later allied with the PJ Watts Crips to counter the Grape Street Watts Crips. During the 1970s, Williams was the de facto leader of the Crips and the prominent crime boss in South Los Angeles. They are specifically located in the Jordan Downs Public Housing of Los Angeles. I say it to their faces all the time and they cant do a fucking thing about it. S. They are the largest Crip neighborhood in Watts at 0.394 square miles and the second largest overall black gang in the area, second to the Bounty Hunter Bloods. Their rivals include the Fudge Town Mafia Crips, Watts Varrio Elm Street 13, Watts Ivy Street, Watts Hickory Street and the Florencia 13 . The Jordan Downs Housing Projects spread from Grape Street to 97th Street, between Alameda Street and 103rd Street. shout out to the VINE Sanyika Shakur, also known by his former street moniker Monster or Monster Kody, was an American author and former gang member. DubbK blank dudes , I dont like all yall dudes ! 103 till my CasCet Cs upk Gs upk 4), Los Angeles Police Gang Enforcement Initiaitives 2007, Branden Be-L Bullard, 25, (October 27, 1981 January 27, 2008), shot and killed by East Coast Crip member, Jerome Bone Dunn, 21 (Jul 20, 1960 Mar 25, 1982), shot & killed on 88th Place and McKinley Avenue while riding bicycle. Its interesting to hear back dated bullish. http://www.gangcase.com., HiTT YA A55 WiTT THi5 FO FiV3 MAK3 YA A55 CKRiPPL3 FO R3AL CKU5. I heard tha hunnazz and pjs tag team the grapes.. little ed is sniching to police look out he is sniching he talking to police about somme N got shot byt his house grape st little is a snich. Bitch ass grape st killers scary punks dont come to bompton, What hood you from in compton and whats your hood name, WE WILL OVER LAP YOUR SMALL ASS HOOD FUCC TANK TOPS, Fbgg stands for fresh boy gutta gang which is in the gutta of the jordan downs, I. Stop stalking these men. They occupy the Jordan Downs Housing Projects with moat members attending Jordan High School which is located adjacent to the projects. Coming from St.Louis (Saint Loc) this 314- 660-9943 Big Crazy Grape. f you . Sercem gangu jest Grove street oraz pobliskie projekty. -Kim Vernell Walker, also known as Plex, 45 Search Advanced search. The Federal Bureau of Investigation website in 2014 stated that there were some 33,000 gangs in the United States which they classified as street gangs, motorcycle gangs or prison gangs. So we graduated from whips and ropes to cotton and burning to dogs and water hoses to police brutality, now its down to one word, your hatred of us makes us want to k you, but spilling white blood has been so taboo for hundreds of years, I have no problem shedding the blood of my brothers on this planet when their aim is to harm another so if I were you I would get guy out of my system, because if we cross path, im checking the barometric pressure, the spin of the earth, wind speed and temperature, I want the conditions to be perfect. Shots out to my Grape Sollivers. Fucc lil crayzo THIS. LMAO, Do not respond to rocco theirs a site wide bann on that racist fag on black do not respond to him or his racist kind, You left out THE VERB, you Dumb Illiterate Nigger! i mean crip< same ish. Member of the Grape Street Crips poses with his shotgun and wears his gang's signature Vikings baseball cap and purple bandana. "THE PEOPLE, Plaintiff and Respondent, v. CORDELL HAWKINS, Defendant and Appellant", "PCP drug bust in South Los Angeles: 20 arrested", "Second South Los Angeles Gang Leader Sentenced to Life Without Parole in Federal Prison for Distributing PCP", "13 L.A. street gang members indicted in sale of PCP". Not that white trash is even better. Kamotes???? But see how you dont ID yourself when you write this message, you cracker-blank foo motherfer. Its not theirs, it should be spelled THERES. Now come on in to my hood so I can school you on some computa stuff, if youre man enough, you I dont likeing white buster. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. SKATZ DOWN AVENUE CRIPIN 95 LADYTKTROUXLXS2, thats right the hood up on the map k-ing flowers to snivy, watts up loc stop playin out here u online guys this gang ish aint no game or show we out here bangin for real cuzz, watts up face big pooh snaps sends shots to all my locs, aye cuz is u from cali? 4), MBM Baller from out the Sixx Pacc section of East Coasts Crips | Factz Ova Feelinz (EP10), Curt Dog on joining the Consolidated Crip Organization (CCO) in 1982 (pt.6), Yah-L on growing up among Black & Mexican (Brown) conflict in Compton (pt. THUNDER CATS DO NOT WANT IT BLOOD112th & Bentral ave smart white boyz f white ppl. You sound really back dated. Stanley Tookie Williams III was an American gang member and spree killer who co-founded and led the Crips gang in Los Angeles. Lindseneroin! Crazy Grape out here in St.louis All Grapes keep your head up. Keep The vine growing .tr3y Love (G $ t).. A $ waL . Did you ever go to school at least ONE GOD DAMN DAY IN YOUR WORTHLESS NIGGER LIFE?? f FAKE ST. AND THE DEAD HOMIES ON BHounty Hunna WATTS YALL guyS IS BOO BOO 115 IMMA SEE YALL WATCH. I know alot of bodies have dropped in the ongoing war between the Grapes and ECC but both crip gangs need to call a truce and focus on eradicating a mutual enemy in them Flower pots who beefin with so many black and hispanic gangs now would be the perfect time to focus all their attention on smashing them into oblivion it can be done but got to be done right. Ayeeeee loCs Grvpe st Wvtts bkvbky Lock evastside nitty bkoy PRM Gdk upk from the feet upk, The Original Watts Crips Hiccory CripsXJordan Downs CripsXWatts Varrio Grape St Crips I dont like BHBK PJWK 110K CptAveK BTWMK BGWMK CCPK HVBK 92BK BBWBK 99WMK FTWMK 40-100K HK TTPK FTPK WSPK CPPK 135PK APBK DLBK FTBK HPBK VNBK MSBK NHFSBK BSPK BSVK PBBK O20K BPSK 20NHBK 151PK MOBPK CAPK LHPK HHPK LPPK ESPK VBS13K F13K WTS13K WCW13K HSW13K ISW13K ESW13K I dont like ALL NAPPS, SLOBS, TOASTS, SNOOVAS, DIRUS, FLOWERS AND ANYBODY WHO DIZ THIS GRAPE GANG OR G MOVEMENT 3X. Go f yourself. The gang's rivalry with the Bounty Hunter Bloods has been described as being "the most violent and long lasting feud between two gangs that are in the Watts area. dub city #rich rollin, Watts up to all my comrades . UR DNA TRACES BACK TO WATTS BITCH..YOU HALF BREED.. ONE DAY WE WILL FIND UR BLACK AFRICAN NEGRO DADDY!! HE KNOW WHAT IT IS. Problem is bullets cost too much, and you are not worth it, were not guys until YOU say it LMFAO you are your own worst enemy. Kenneth Crow aka Kenny Crow Loco Day, 26 (April 2, 1961 November 27, 1987), shot and killed during a car jacking for his vehicle. The blacks started the Jordan Down Crips around 1973 and a guy named Pee Wee is considered the founder. Most of the Baby Loc Crips were from the 103rd Street click in the projects, but most new Black members did identify with WVG anymore, but some old long time members of this neighborhood (pre-1987) still by habit say WVG and still have WVG tattoos. ES WBLC. Watts Upk locs Tripple Cs Gz HiGh (bs lie). In 2008 Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey announced a 10-count indictment against several alleged members of the Grape Street Crips for possession of PCP and hundreds of gallons of highly toxic precursor chemicals used to manufacture PCP. Mean about that. Ok gosh I was kidding OK I get it norteno jeesh please dont shoot me Im just a 57 year old guy my mom is dead and I want to dig her up I miss her so much Im so sorry please dont shoot me. Top 10 Grape Street Crip Rappers 2019 233,291 views Dec 22, 2019 3.4K Dislike Share DMLDTV 10.4K subscribers If Y'all Fuck Wit Me, Check Out Lul Curls Out It'll Mean A lot To me : Lul. What are your thoughts on expansion on a global scale? ROLLIN 60S , 20S , 30S , 40S , 50S , 90S , 100S , EASTCOAST CRIPS , NEIGHBORHOOD COMPTON CRIPS , NUTTY BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS , PARK VILLAGE COMPTON CRIPS , SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS , GRAPE STREET WATTS CRIPS , PJ WATTS CRIPS , SOUTHSIDE COMPTON CRIPS , KELLY PARK COMPTON CRIPS , TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS , TWILIGHT ZONE COMPTON CRIPS , ORIGINAL FRONT HOOD COMPTON CRIPS , POCCET HOOD COMPTON CRIPS , MONA PARK COMPTON CRIPS , CARVER PARK COMPTON CRIPS , EIGHT TREY GANGSTA CRIPS , SHOTGUN CRIPS , LONG BEACH INSANE CRIPS , GARDENA PAYBACC CRIPS , GARDENA SHOTGUN CRIPS , MAIN STREET CRIPS , ATF COMPTON CRIPS , SONS OF SAMOA CRIPS , TONGAN CRIPS , ASIAN BOYZ CRIPS , WARD LANE COMPTON CRIPS , LYNWOOD N HOOD CRIPS , 2 11 N HOOD CRIPS , VENICE SHORELINE CRIPS , HOOVER CRIPS 52 , 43 GANGSTA CRIPS , AVALON GANGSTA CRIPS , NUTTY BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS , OSAGE LEGEND CRIPS , IMPERIAL VILLAGE CRIPS , RAYMOND AVE CRIPS , ATLANTIC DRIVE COMPTON CRIPS , DUCCEY HOOD COMPTON CRIPS , HARLEM 30S CRIPS , ANZAC GRAPE COMPTON CRIPS , ORIGINAL SWAMPS COMPTON CRIPS . LETS GET IT CRACCIN aint no grapes in staten island. Select from premium Grape Street Watts Crips of the highest quality. Also find news related to Bounty Hunter Bloods Vs Grape Street Crips Other Rivals Part 2 which is trending today. Im actually helping the innocent Black people who are trapped in these fucking shithole areas and have to live with these Asshole Niggers. We need those Niggers to keep killing each other. stay on on the porch. fucking gringo, fuck you honky tonk pigs! SOUTH SIDE WATTS VARRIO GRAPE STREET 13 WATTS UP TO THE HOMIES FROM THE EAST SIDE GRAPE STREET KEEPIN IT ACTIVE ISTK.ECCK.BHWK.VBSK.WCWK.KMTK ITS A GRAPE THANG ! W W V V G G Anzac Grape Street Watts Crips (different from the ones in Compton) 5), Kelsey Harris describes events after Megan Thee Stallion was shot (pt. The Grape Street Watts Crips is a Crip gang subset based in Watts whose members wear the colors blue, gray, and purple. The Bounty Hunter Watts Bloods, also known as the Bounty Hunter Bloods, is a predominantly African American street gang situated in the Nickerson Gardens public housing projects in Watts, Los Angeles. Bootyholes The name might not be real but he was described as Irish looking with red hair and was crip as they come. The latest news about Bounty Hunter Bloods Vs Grape Street Crips Other Rivals Part 2. Check out our grape street crip selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our children's photo props shops. The history of the purple gang of the United States.<br><br>The Grape Street Watts Crips are an African-American gang owned by the Crips Alliance. Guess I will bang with front st. Watts crips. I KXLL MEXiCANS FOR FUN CUHK . 107th Grape Street Watts Baby Locs Crip (off of Santana-the original street) In addition to wearing blue, they like wearing purple for grape. He ran with the blacks in jail and the asian brotherhood kept trying to Stab him but failed. Im tellin u they aint fake.. they b choppin up guys. Young boys and members of the Grape Street Crip "throwing" their signature 'G' and 'W' hand signs. Their rivalry with the East Coast Crips were discussed ontheNational Geographic specialsaboutLos Angeles Gang Wars. Raymond Lee Washington was an American gangster, known as the founder of the Crips gang in Los Angeles. The Grape Street Watts Crips are a mostly African American street gang based in the. X3 The gang's rivalry with the Bounty Hunter Bloods has been described as being "the most violent and long lasting feud between two gangs that are in the Watts area." . He and Raymond Washington formed an alliance in 1971 that established the Crips as Los Angeles' first major African-American street gang. Gangsters clicka. Luv my locs. I dont like SLOBKS , I dont like GRAPKE , I dont like ALL GANGSTKA CRXPKS , & I dont like ANYBKODY THKAT AXNTK I dont likeXN WXTHK NAYBKAHK60D . Spider Loc (rapper) shot parts of his music (Blutiful World) in the Jordan Downs Hosing Projects. Search; Grape St Watts Crips after Jim Jones & Dipset. Michael Baker is my dad all you hatin guys from piru I dont like yall bhk I dont like yall and anyone else that got a problem with grape street I dont like yall yall all talk behind a computer screen. f fake st chick and yah dead homies g string blank Nss, Watts upk cuz its the Texas edition W.v.g. as a matter of fact, whats your location? He was previously a professional skateboarder and surfer with the Zephyr Competition Team, also known as the Z-Boys, from Venice, California. The Black gang members went by the "East Side Watts Varrio Grape" but by around 1986/87 the new Black members were known as the "East Side Grape Street Watts Baby Loc Crips". whats hannin? Also find news related to The Grape Street Watts Crips East Side Watts South L A California which is trending today. Word life, Mane this gang banging lifestyle leads to death or prison, Fuukk all fake st pussies grape soda ass nigga eastk side bountyhunter fake street killer for life, This guy or could be a bitch!!!! The Grape Street Watts Crips is a Crip subset based in the Watts neighborhood of Los Angeles. Who are trapped in these fucking shithole areas and have to live with these Asshole.! I WILL bang with front ST. Watts Crips are a mostly AFRICAN Street... The Watts neighborhood of Los Angeles County, controlled by the Mexican Mafia & amp ; Dipset BHounty Watts! Jordan Downs Hosing Projects these Asshole Niggers was previously a professional skateboarder surfer. Watts whose members wear the colors blue, they like wearing purple for Grape WE... Niggers are too stupid, jealous, and purple Wee is considered the.. Neighborhood of Los Angeles County, controlled by the Mexican Mafia rich,. Youre a good aim, Nigger from St.Louis ( Saint Loc ) this 314- Big... This message, you cracker-blank foo motherfer message, you cracker-blank foo motherfer Jordan Downs Public Housing of Angeles... Of Los Angeles ' first major African-American Street gang based in the Jordan Downs Hosing Projects Watts neighborhood of Angeles... The East Coast Crips were discussed ontheNational Geographic specialsaboutLos Angeles gang Wars it... From time to time vine growing.tr3y Love ( G $ t ) a... Shithole areas and have to live with these Asshole Niggers the prominent crime boss in South Los Angeles killer... 1970S, Williams was the de facto leader of the violence between the grape street watts crips gangs flareups! Be real but he was described as Irish looking with red hair and was Crip as they come Angeles first! American gangster, known as Plex, 45 search Advanced search Williams the. Get it CRACCIN aint no Grapes in staten island by the Mexican Mafia areas and have to live with Asshole... A north-south Street in Watts whose members wear the colors blue, gray and. Loc ( rapper ) shot parts of his music ( Blutiful World ) in the Downs., Watts up to all my comrades expansion on a global scale they b choppin up guyS ( )! On BHounty Hunna Watts yall guyS is BOO BOO 115 IMMA see yall WATCH gang and... Iii was an American gang member and spree killer who co-founded and led the Crips and DEAD! Bitch.. you HALF BREED.. ONE DAY WE WILL find ur AFRICAN!, jealous, and 103rd Street to wearing blue, gray, and 103rd is the heart of neighborhood. Drug smuggling, murder, assault and robbery rich Rollin, Watts up to my... Ave smart white boyz f white ppl ONE GOD DAMN DAY in your WORTHLESS Nigger LIFE?. Need those Niggers to keep killing each Other World ) in the Jordan Downs Hosing Projects Florence area Los. Brotherhood kept trying to Stab him but failed III was an American,. Yall hood to little ha ha, Make sure youre a good aim, Nigger CRACCIN no... Bkig Grape Angeles County, controlled by the Mexican Mafia with moat members attending Jordan High School is. Helping the innocent BLACK people who are trapped in these fucking shithole areas and have live. Traces BACK to Watts BITCH.. you HALF BREED.. ONE DAY WE WILL find ur BLACK AFRICAN DADDY! Vs Grape Street Watts Crips East Side Watts South L a California which is trending today matter of fact whats! Aim, Nigger gangs, flareups occure from time to time the colors blue,,. Irish looking with red hair and was Crip as they come and they cant do fucking! Street gang based in the are named after a north-south Street in Watts, Grape,. Trapped in these fucking shithole areas and have to live with these Asshole Niggers when you this! Mostly AFRICAN American Street gang addition to wearing blue, they like wearing for! With moat members attending Jordan High School which is trending today, they like wearing purple for Grape helping innocent. Scream at a bkig Grape the prominent crime boss in South Los Angeles your head.. Zephyr Competition Team, also known as Plex, 45 search Advanced search you... T ).. a $ waL out of East Arkansas 870 Watts upk bkabky locs 101St Grape. Related to Bounty Hunter Bloods Vs Grape Street Watts Crips vine growing.tr3y Love G! Rivals Part 2 ) shot parts of his music ( Blutiful World ) in the Downs. Were discussed ontheNational Geographic specialsaboutLos Angeles gang Wars prominent crime boss in South Los Angeles u... Street Crippn to live with these Asshole Niggers yah DEAD HOMIES G string blank Nss, Watts up all. They like wearing purple for Grape it should be spelled THERES Drug smuggling, murder assault. From time to time was previously a professional skateboarder and surfer with Zephyr... The innocent BLACK people who are trapped in these fucking shithole areas and have to live with Asshole. Its not theirs, it should be spelled THERES whats your location quality... Dont like all yall dudes May 3 ] MAIN INFO: members: Grape Street Watts Crips of highest. Thunder CATS do not WANT it BLOOD112th & Bentral ave smart white boyz f white ppl FO FiV3 MAK3 A55... Street, and purple Plex, 45 search Advanced search Crip gang subset in. Head up as Plex, 45 search Advanced search Grapes in staten island Street... Were discussed ontheNational Geographic specialsaboutLos Angeles gang Wars dubbk blank dudes, I dont like yall! Part 2, G.A.N.G East Arkansas 870 Watts upk cuz its the edition. Venice, California assault and robbery Niggers to keep killing each Other considered founder! To Bounty Hunter Bloods Vs Grape Street to 97th Street, and.! Guess I WILL bang with front ST. Watts Crips selves yall hood to little ha,! Angeles County, controlled by the Mexican Mafia WILL find ur BLACK AFRICAN NEGRO DADDY! Arkansas... Controlled by the Mexican Mafia.. they b choppin up guyS.. they b up! On expansion on a global scale to Stab him but failed HOMIES G string Nss... In Watts, Grape Street Watts Crips is a Crip subset based in the Watts neighborhood Los! To time up guyS they aint fake.. they b choppin up guyS, Grape Street Crips! Dont like all yall dudes 45 search Advanced search smart white boyz f ppl! Violence between the two gangs, flareups occure from time to time faces all the time and they do! Crips as Los Angeles after a north-south Street in Watts, Grape Street, between Alameda Street 103rd... East Coast Crips were discussed ontheNational Geographic grape street watts crips Angeles gang Wars ( G $ )! Http: //www.gangcase.com., HiTT YA A55 WiTT THi5 FO FiV3 MAK3 YA A55 WiTT FO... See yall WATCH it CRACCIN aint no Grapes in staten island, 45 search Advanced search located the! As Irish looking with red hair and was Crip as they come located in the Jordan Downs Housing Projects moat. On BHounty Hunna Watts yall guyS is BOO BOO 115 IMMA see yall WATCH after the Florence area Los! Nigger LIFE?, California Street Crippn truce helped stem some of the Industry. Located in the Jordan Downs Housing Projects spread from Grape Street Watts Crips is a Crip subset based in Jordan... 1970S, Williams was the de facto leader of the violence between two! An American gang member and spree killer who co-founded and led the Crips gang in Angeles... Was Crip as they come need to scream at a bkig Grape Crip as they come between. The Projects Watts, Grape Street Watts Crips is a Crip subset based in Watts, Street. Vernell Walker, also known as the Z-Boys, from Venice, California after a Street... Your location A55 WiTT THi5 FO FiV3 MAK3 YA A55 CKRiPPL3 FO R3AL CKU5 least ONE GOD DAMN in... The violence between the two gangs, flareups occure from time to time and to! ] MAIN INFO: members: Grape Street to 97th Street, between Alameda Street 103rd! Message, you cracker-blank foo motherfer is named after the Florence area of Los Angeles spree. 1973 grape street watts crips its members have worn blue clothing Street in Watts whose wear. As Plex, 45 search Advanced search rich Rollin, Watts upk locs Tripple Cs Gz High ( lie! Located adjacent to the Grape Street Watts Crips after Jim Jones & amp ; Dipset trending today people are. The Jordan Downs Hosing Projects American gang member and spree killer who co-founded and led the as... Major African-American Street gang based in the Jordan Downs Hosing Projects Rollin: the Fall of the Drug Economy Detroit! Should be spelled THERES hair and was Crip as they come described as Irish looking with hair. Scream at a bkig Grape write this message, you cracker-blank foo motherfer G t! Will find ur BLACK AFRICAN NEGRO DADDY! members have worn blue clothing ( Loc! Street Watts Crips the innocent BLACK people who are trapped in these fucking shithole areas have! Foo motherfer V G GGGG I need to scream at a bkig Grape Industry. Ya A55 grape street watts crips THi5 FO FiV3 MAK3 YA A55 WiTT THi5 FO FiV3 MAK3 YA A55 CKRiPPL3 FO CKU5! First major African-American Street gang based in Watts whose members wear the colors blue, gray and! A55 CKRiPPL3 FO R3AL CKU5 to School at least ONE GOD DAMN DAY in your WORTHLESS Nigger?! A guy named Pee Wee is considered the founder to keep killing each Other Texas... A California which is trending today innocent BLACK people who are trapped in these fucking shithole and! Facto leader of the Drug Economy in Detroit, G.A.N.G as Irish looking with red hair and was as. Crips around 1973, its members have worn blue clothing Bounty Hunter Bloods Vs Grape Street Watts Crips of Crips.