These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Big enough for our Great Dane. all kennels are very easy to assemble and therefore also ideal to be carried on holiday. I absolutely love the quality that Lifetime brings to all of their products and the dog house is no exception to this. Thank you. Worry-free now, since kennels are created so your dogs have a place on his own and provide him the safety and comfort that he needs. The Rough Cut texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining so it can be an attractive addition to any yard or home. Wont even fit my lab mix. Easy, do-it-yourself assembly, Heater mount bracket included (Heater Not Included). The divider is great especially if you add a heater. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and promotions! FREE Shipping! We are sorry. I expected better of this outdoor doghouse, especially for the price. Large Dog House For Multiple Dogs For Sale (Jan 2023 Update), Easy to set up . H Interior Room Dimensions: 5.45 ft2 Exterior Roof Dimensions: 3 ft. 2.2 in. , Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2022. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Regular steel will be strongly attracted by a magnet, if it is stainless steel, you might get a very slight attraction. My dog seems to love his new doghouse. 1. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. View on Amazon. It was easy to put together and does stay much warmer than the outside air. I love the door flaps to protect from weather. This is exactly what I needed to safely keep my tortoises outside in my NW yard all year round! Read Our Guide. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. 10 YEAR WARRANTY: American made therapeutic foam is the best quality you'll find in orthopedic dog beds. I'll start off talking about the material it's made out of. Pet approval . Vinyl flap door: 11.75" x 20.5". I will not put the box in service until at least 2 coats of a high quality exterior grade paint/stain is applied. It was very easy to put together using all the require tools, the hinged top lid makes the inside easy to check and maintain, and the middle partition creates 2 rooms so they have temperature options. I was looking for a dog house for my two dogs (one 50 lbs the other 60 lbs) to share. Im afraid when it rains, it will pour through the roof because of the way the plastic barely snaps together and with little overlapping. Not well made. Soft to the touch, looks great in your home . Overall I believe that it is a good value for the money and it needs some basic improvements to be a great dog house. We did not use the inside divider in order for them to have more room to stretch out. can be easily painted. Once we hit 1,000 subscribers, we'll update this post and announce the . The floor does not sit level. This durable and sturdy dog house is made with a High-Density Polyethylene construction that is partnered with a steel-reinforced structure. L x 3 ft. 11.1 in. ZENY Plastic Indoor Outdoor Dog House Medium Pet Doghouse White, Blue Roof. I absolutely love that the roof is an easy to open lid that can be used when you're cleaning it out or needing to check inside. 2023 Lifetime Products, All Rights Reserved, https://www.lifetime.com/lifetime-60328-deluxe-dog-house-large, https://ixf2-api.bc0a.com/api/ixf/1.0.0/get_capsule/f00000000107743/426607948?client=dotnet_sdk&client_version=1.4.9&orig_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifetime.com%2Flifetime-60328-deluxe-dog-house-large&base_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifetime.com%2Flifetime-60328-deluxe-dog-house-large&user_agent=Mozilla%2F5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1%3B+Win64%3B+x64)+AppleWebKit%2F537.36+(KHTML%2C+like+Gecko)+Chrome%2F103.0.0.0+Safari%2F537.36, sdk.environment=production;sdk.charset=UTF-8;api.endpoint=https://ixf2-api.bc0a.com;sdk.account=f00000000107743;sdk.connectTimeout=2000;sdk.socketTimeout=2000;sdk.crawlerConnectTimeout=10000;sdk.crawlerSocketTimeout=10000;whitelist.parameter.list=ixf;flat.file=true;sdk.proxyPort=0;sdk.proxyProtocol=http;crawler.useragents=google|bingbot|msnbot|slurp|duckduckbot|baiduspider|yandexbot|sogou|exabot|facebot|ia_archiver;forcedirectapi.parameter.list=ixf-api|ixf. a hygienic way to provide a home out of the home for your dog. exterior: 42.2"l x 36.3"w x 37.5"h. interior: 37"l x 25.7"w x 33.5"h door: 16"w x 19.5"h. Dog house is pretty flimsy for the price. So I got this dog house and put a heater in it and it does amazing. We did not use the inside divider in order for them to have more room to stretch out. PS. Thank you for your price match request, we'll be in touch soon, Please complete all fields marked in red below. We found it to be a good product. The written instructions come in handy when you need to know what items to use in each step. The Rough Cut texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining so it can be an attractive addition to any yard or home. Easy to set up . We have 3 Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd mixes ranging in weight from 94-120 lbs. color: storm dust. More space for your dog thanks to dog villa outdoor house! Sold By. *Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship. It is sturdy and attractive. You can create an enclosed back room that better retains heat or remove the partition for larger interior space depending on your dogs growth and preferences. Good weather resistance, Search . I highly recommend this product! We put one of their dog beds in for added comfort they love it. Introducing the Lifetime Deluxe Large Dog House! We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. My primary reason for paying the extra money for the "EXTREME" model was the feature description that said: Its stainless steel hardware also adds to its sturdiness. I put it together by myself but it did take quite a while so if you have helptake advantage. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Whether your dog is a family pet, working dog, hunting companion or simply likes to spend a lot of time outside, they need a safe and comfortable space to call their own. I got this for my 80 pound lab mix. I have tried (2) other shelters and returned both for obvious reasons. Is it easy to, Search . - 2 ft. 10.5 in. W Interior Vestibule Dimensions: 3.71 ft2 Footprint: 2 ft. 11.5 L x 3 ft. 10.5 in. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2022. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Choosing the Large Dog House For Multiple Dogs can be difficult as there are so many considerations, such as Amazon, Petmate, Precision Pet Products, Starplast, Suncast, TRIXIE, Ware. Reinforced by steel to provide excellent strength for a reliable, sturdy structure. It does take a couple hours with 2 people to assemble each one but not a big deal to us. no tools assembly. there is nothing in ecoflex that could harm your pets. When conditions turn colder, you have the option to mount a heater (not included) and tuck the power cord into the wall channel and through the floor port for a simple and unobtrusive installation. Otherwise, the longevity makes this dog house a wise investment over wood houses that can be damaged by dogs that like to chew and Great product! Is it waterproof/ . Weather resistance, Ease of setup . There is no published temp range for the dog house. Though I believe I could've built this on my own, having another person helped the building process even easier. | I bought this for two main reasons; size and durability. Good weather resistance, Easy to set up . I believe this was done before being boxed up to ship. 800-225-3865, their website is www.lifetime.com and their email address is, Lifetime Swing Sets, Playsets & Playground Equipment, Lifetime Home and Garage Storage Locker 60226 64.7-in H, Lifetime 8x12.5 Rough Cut Storage Shed 60305 Building, Duramax 35825 YardMate Plus 5x8 Ft. Vinyl Resin Anthracite Storage Shed with Floor, Lifetime 8x17.5 Storage Shed Rough Cut Outdoor Building, Duramax 05325 YardMate Plus Pent 5x3 Ft. Vinyl ResinGrey Storage Shed with Floor, Lifetime 8x15 Storage Shed 60353 Rough Cut Building, Lifetime 8x7.5 Storage Shed 60370 Rough Cut Building, Duramax 35525 YardMate Plus Pent 5x5 Ft. Vinyl Resin Grey Storage Shed with Floor, Chew-resistant steel door frame Whether your dog is a family pet, working dog, hunting companion or simply likes to spend a lot of time outside, they need a safe and comfortable space to call their own. Error posting question. The statement that the box is waterproof and weather resistant is a stretch. This is an assembly video for Lifetime Large Deluxe Dog House Model Associated: 60328. The weather was getting down to 12 degrees with a wind chill below zero but this house did amazing. The 4x8 Dog Kennel is both functional and practical. according to instructions, an adult can complete the assembly in about half an hour. Our EZ-Fit Kennel is just right for you! Takes time to assemble but these are great quality dog houses. The Lifetime Deluxe Dog House is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is UV-protected and impact-resistant. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Wooden Puppy Dog House, Gray plus White. It's about 80 miles from Austin and 70 from San Antonio, and while it feels separate from the rest of the world, taking a day trip into the city is a breeze, should you choose..Summit Vista Lodge $1129 - $2619 Price Per Night CHECK . I might decide in the future to glue it all together but for now until I complete all the weather testing I will leave it as is. For more details, please see below or contact us at 888-606-5487! My dog has a cozy, warm house to rest in while I am away from home. The average cost is $221.23. The Lifetime Deluxe Dog House is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is UV-protected and impact-resistant. Pet approval . It will be comfortable for them and will provide them with lots of space so they can play and run easily. Visual appeal . It includes a removable partition wall with a door opening to segment the interior space. They come in 3 sizes. House was easy set-up with one screwdriver, pre-drilled holes lined up perfectly. Please allow1-2 weeks to ship. It will be comfortable for them and will provide them lots of space so they can play and run easily. In addition but not as a necessity I plan on adding a new plastic sheet underneath the new elevated level concrete platform and some new comfortable bedding which will be inside covering the plastic flooring base for our priceless family dog. The hinged roof has two gas-springs so it stays open for cleaning, but wont slam shut on fingers or paws. W x 3 ft. 2.2 in. Good house! The best thing about this dog house is that it is UV-protected and impact-resistant making it the perfect abode for your dogs outside. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2022. Well made, Well made . Lifetime Deluxe Dog House, Weather Protected with Adjustable Vents, Ideal Shelter for Medium to Large Dogs About this item ADAPTABLE DESIGN: Dog house includes a partition wall that subdivides the interior space providing a secure back room or it can be removed to create a larger interior space. We have done a lot of research to find the top 20 Large Dog House For Multiple Dogs available. When conditions turn colder, you have the option to mount a heater (not included) and tuck the power cord into the wall channel and through the floor port for a simple and unobtrusive installation. minimal assembly is required. This is our first dog house. He also cant get on top of it because there isnt any grip and he slides off. Research and development has shown that this unique and adaptable design gives owners peace . All panels of these products are filled with recycled esp foam (commonly used as an insulation material in construction). solid wood construction.assembles in minutes with only a screwdriver. Otherwise, the longevity makes this dog house a wise investment over wood houses that can be damaged by dogs that like to chew and Great product! Tools are a must for building, I recommend having a drill and a socket wrench. He also wont get in it. Thanks, Jim H. Is this doghouse insulated? I would recommend getting the plastic crates that can be used indoors/outdoors, as they are sturdier and only in two pieces, and cost less. Attractive . 0:00 | IntroSection 101:47 | Step 1.102:15 | Step 1.202:25 | Step 1.302:56 | Step 1.403:09 | Step 1.503:38 | Step 1.603:58 | Step 1.704:11 | Step 1.804:18 | Step 1.904:44 | Step 1.1004:58 | Step 1.1105:19 | Step 1.1205:29 | Step 1.1305:36 | Step 1.1405:53 | Step 1.1506:18 | Step 1.1606:27 | Step 1.1707:06 | Step 1.1807:13 | Step 1.19Section 207:39 | Step 2.107:52 | Step 2.207:57 | Step 2.308:11 | Step 2.408:30 | Step 2.508:50 | Step 2.609:13 | Step 2.709:23 | Step 2.809:47 | Step 2.909:53 | Step 2.1010:11 | Step 2.1110:22 | Step 2.1210:39 | Step 2.1310:51 | Step 2.1411:12 | Step 2.1511:28 | Step 2.1611:42 | Step 2.1711:51 | Step 2.18Product: https://www.lifetime.com/lifetime-60328-deluxe-dog-house-largeGive us a follow on social media! So I got this dog house and put a heater in it and it does amazing. Outdoor elements such as the rain and wind won't be able to disturb their peaceful living area too with the help of the weighted vinyl flap on the main door. 2003 - 2023 - ShedsDirect.com - All Rights Reserved. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Treat your pet like royalty with the dog palace insulated dog house. I opened up the box to find a very flimsy doghouse. Can this house accommodate 2 large dogs; German shepherd and weimerweiner? Craftsmanship . dog villa houses are sturdy products designed to ensure great safety and comfort. Lifetime Deluxe Large Dog House (60328) Check Amazon Price. I sincerely regret purchasing this tent and am completely frustrated and disappointed by the quality of Outsunny's tents. D x 32.8 in 34.5 in H. Typi, Manufacturer This dog house is a very comfortable space for our cute and trusted companions outdoors that they can definitely call their own. Attractive, Search . This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. FREE Shipping! A: Perfect heated home for my tortles sanctuary!! Easy to set up . Assembly was easy but the house itself flimsy, with several of the pre-fab section not even nailed or glued together, and some pieces with parts of the wood broken off. We have had some really cold weather so I was getting worried about her. Received it fast from shipper, Some plastic panels were a little bent/warped when they came out of the box and when you are assembling can be a bit challenging but no reason to throw in the towel. at an outside temperature of 40, the insulated dog palace will be 70 inside, while the dog palace without insulation will be approximately 45 inside. dimensions: 33" x 38.5" x 32" vinyl flap door: 11.75" x 20.5" weight: 26 lb constructed with weather-resistant resin suitable for dogs up to 100 lb note: this house is not insulated. From their food, vitamins as well their place to stay, every dog should have the best accommodation. Lifetime Products The Lifetime Deluxe Large Dog House also has a steel-reinforced structure enabling it to last for many years to come! *This is a custom made item built after order. It took me about an hour and a half to put the dog house together. This product came in an oversized box, easy to move around, wasn't to heavy, parts were plastic and wrapped individually, easy to remove from the box and each items was well packaged. Recessed wall channel and floor port for heater power cord installation (Heater not included), Removable partition wall to adjust sizing of the interior, Roof includes a double hand-latch release mechanism, Roof includes two gas springs for easy opening and prevents slamming shut, Sturdy hinged roof for easy access and cleaning, Suitable for most medium to large dog breeds, The Rough Cut Texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining, Two translucent, adjustable side vents for airflow and lighting. the specially-designed door is made in two pieces the bottom half is removable for initial training if needed. Pine would have been sturdier. *Ships in 1-2 weeks. And its definitely only for warm months. It has vents on the side that you close in the winter and open in the summer. There was a problem completing your request. In addition, it features anticorrosion and weather resistance. H Door Opening Dimensions: 1 ft. 6.9 in. Yes all 15 barn farm cats are spoiled. We have 3 Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd mixes ranging in weight from 94-120 lbs. I have a 10 lb forever outdoor male feline. I love it! thin walled and are not insulated or double walled as noted in advertisement. Weve only had it a couple of months but my boy and I are very happy with it. Well made . Credit card is charged at time of order placement with option to cancel before order enters shipping process. 100% Micro-suede cover. Even in the "giant" size it was barely large enough for a 90lb GSD. I have to be gone for long hours during the day so my dog has to stay outside. Beautiful dog houses, but. It is large. Hes already tried chewing the top roof corners off but it hasnt hurt the integrity of the house. lightweight & easy to move. Is it well . Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. ex. I would not recommend buying. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. I would consider it medium size. The spacious design of the Lifetime Deluxe Dog House provides most medium to large dog breeds with plenty of room to sleep and relax. The Kennel has a fence that allows your dog to take in the fresh air. Really happy about my purchase, dog house looks really nice in the white & blueish & my dog loves it. Made with ecoflex , a durable and long-lasting wood plastic composite, Moisture resistant for superior odor control and easy cleaning, Insulated dog house that is both beautiful and durable, Up to 4" of real foam (styro/eps) insulation per panel for a comfortable temperature, Insulated outdoor dog house amenities include an easy pass-through self-closing door, raised floor, and cross-ventilation, The retriever dog house provides your pet with room and shelter from the elements. EXTERIOR DIMNESIONS: 38.2 L x 47.1 W x 38.2 H | INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 31.6 L x 42.6 W x 32.8 34.5 H, Big Barker 7" Orthopedic Dog Bed Sofa Edition - Dog Beds for Large Dogs Made with OrthoMedic Foam - Charcoal Gray, Giant - Comfortable, Supports Joints, Made in USA, Big Barker 7" Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed for Large and Extra Large Breed Dogs (Headrest Edition), Amazon Basics Memory Foam Bolster Dog Bed, Large (44 x 36 Inches), Grey. We have had some really cold weather so I was getting worried about her. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The metal frame is cheap and easily bends under little weight. I'm assuming the company will have replacement parts (door, window, etc) available for my investment! Big Barker 7" Orthopedic Dog Bed Sofa Edition - Dog Beds for Large Dogs Made with OrthoMedic Foam - Charcoal Gray, Giant - Comfortable, Supports Joints, Made in USA About this item Calibrated for Big Dogs: We handcraft every Big Barker dog bed with our proprietary blend of triple-layer Orthopedic Foam. Please see the details below and contact us at 888-609-5487! We did not use the inside divider in order for them to have more room to stretch out. 2 months ago. This durable and sturdy dog house is made with a High-Density Polyethylene construction that is partnered with a steel-reinforced structure. For less money you could build a better one out of more durable wood. The dog house has an attached roof with steel-reinforcement, two spring-hinges and a double hand-latch mechanism for interior access. While my 50lb border collie is a little hesitant of it, I think he will grow accustomed to it! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. All I really have to do is put an insert into the door to reduce the opening size, add a perch/balcony outside the opening, fix the floor, and of course, properly seal the wood so that it will last more than one season. This house is advertised as ideal for outdoor use but I wouldn't trust it during a New England winter. EASY Returns & Exchange. I opted to leave the partition out but only to give my boy the extra space. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2022. I was so excited about getting this doghouse until I started to put this thing together. Have confidence that your dog will be safe and happy and give them a home you can rely on for years with the Lifetime Deluxe Dog House. quickly sets up and folds down for storage or travel. current price $599.00. He would love this for cooling off and giving great shelters. We were looking for a dog house for our 75 lb German Shepherd & we wanted one he would continue to grow into. This is not sturdier, and the plastic also gets stress spots on it if you take the roof off to clean or whatever. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Visual appeal . quick & easy assembly no tools required. I recommend putting together on flat concrete and only move after installing after all self tapping srews are in place. W x 2 ft. 8.8 in. Easy Returns. This dog house is awesome! However, the structure is not too stout and the walls are too thin as well as the floor. Is this dog house fit for my German shepherd weight 87 lbs, body length 42 inches and heig, A: They also have the whole barn to their selves but they love being up at the house. I just bought and The wood is warped. The roof shingles do appear to be very well sealed and bonded together, however there are a few spots on the edges of the composition shingles on the roof where bare wood can be seen at the edges, which would allow water to get into the roof frame, so those spots will have to be sealed. Find tips and advice for pet wellness. heavy duty durable uv stabilized polypropylene plastic. The Lifetime Deluxe Dog House is constructed of durable High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is UV-protected and impact-resistant. however when i decided to move it the whole house fell apart. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Great product! My dogs fit just fine inside the house and they'll be able to keep each other warm this winter. Its a great doghouse. Roof is hinged and floor comes out in the parts for clean up. all you need is a screw driver and you will be done in a few minutes. Will definitely be ordering another one soon! It seems a little overpriced since it does not come with the heater or have insulation, but I did not need to pay extra for shipping and the box was really heavy so it's worth it! She's huge and still growing and loves it. Fully-insulated construction includes 2 to 4 inches of insulation in sides, roof, floor and door to help your pup keep warm or cool when it counts. long-lasting, made of tough plastic, properly insulated from the ground, they will protect your animal both from hot and cold temperature. Partition wall subdivides the interior space providing a secure back room or it can be removed to create a larger interior space. It is made of "fir wood" which isn't a hardwood at all. I would NOT recommend this manufacturer for outdoor dog houses. Pet likes it . Its a great size for bigger dogs and its definitely top quality material. Chew-resistant steel door frame Double Wall System provides strength, rigidity, and impact resistance Durable, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction Easy to clean, low maintenance design Easy, do-it-yourself assembly Heater mount bracket included (Heater Not Included) Raised base to prevent water ingress Recessed wall channel and floor port for heater power cord installation (Heater not included) Removable partition wall to adjust sizing of the interior Roof includes a double hand-latch release mechanism Roof includes two gas springs for easy opening and prevents slamming shut Sturdy hinged roof for easy access and cleaning Sturdy steel-reinforcement Suitable for most medium to large dog breeds The Rough Cut Texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining Two translucent, adjustable side vents for airflow and lighting UV-protected to prevent weather damage Weighted vinyl dog door, Your email address will not be published. Easy to set up . removable floor allows for easy cleaning and the adjustable, hard plastic feet level the shelter on uneven ground. Id totally buy it again though. All parts were pre-cut to the right specs, and very decent quality. We do make a small percentage from Walmart on each sell that helps with the cost of running this site. This fit the bill. My dog has a cozy, warm house to rest in while I am away from home. Craftsmanship . I plan on returning mine today. Lifetime Outdoor Dog House - This is a resin dog house suitable for most medium to large dog breeds. L x 3 ft. 11.1 in. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. W Max Roof Load: 30 psf Limited Warranty: 5-year limited warranty, EZ-Fit 6x10 Wood Dog Kennel (ez_kennel610). DUAL WALL: The Lifetime Double Wall System (DWS) combines a corrugated design with grid joint welds to provide strength, rigidity, and impact resistance. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lifetime Deluxe Dog House, Weather Protected with Adjustable Vents, Ideal Shelter for Medium to Large Dogs at Amazon.com. Not for a large dog, but my medium 35 lbs dog likes it and fit snug inside. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. this large insulated dog house includes a lower door panel that has a window so your dog can see out while resting comfortably. Lifetime Deluxe Dog House (Large) Add. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Although I was offered a discount for the damaged item I don't believe it would last as the floor did not attach but rested on the ledge of the sides. Those who backorder the product will receive their product before those who place their order at a later time. $139.99. Whether your dog is a family pet, working dog, hunting companion or simply likes to spend a lot of time outside, they need a safe and comfortable space to call their own. Roomy main living house and large deck porch. Always read labels and directions before using a product. I receive the item and the box was in good condition. Durable, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction, Roof includes a double hand-latch release mechanism, Double Wall System provides strength, rigidity, and impact resistance, Removable partition wall to adjust sizing of the interior, Sturdy hinged roof for easy access and cleaning, Roof includes two gas springs for easy opening and prevents slamming shut, Two translucent, adjustable side vents for airflow and lighting, The Rough Cut Texture has the natural look and feel of wood without the maintenance of painting or staining, Heater mount bracket included (Heater Not Included), Recessed wall channel and floor port for heater power cord installation (Heater not included), Suitable for most medium to large dog breeds. adjustable feet allow the doghouse to be leveled. But extreme disappointed and now have to order another heating pad. Craftsmanship . Tracking is automatically emailed just as soon as it ships out. Because the panels are firmly glued and screwed together it will require some adjustment/trimming to assemble correctly instead of attempting to break the glue joints and true it up. 3+ day shipping. Coziwow 7'x 3'x 6' Outdoor Dog Kennel Enclosure with Dog House . Im not using this for dogs so I cant say how a large dog would do. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2022. I have a 160 lb Rottweiler. Lifetime; Product Highlights Customer Reviews. Low Price Guarantee, Lifetime Dog House 60328 Deluxe Heater-Ready Shelter. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It's not made out of flimsy wood like a lot of the other houses I looked at. We have had some really cold weather so I was getting worried about her. made from ecoflex, a composite blend of recycled polymers and reclaimed wood fibers, this does not warp or splinter and can be painted or stained; easily withstands anything mother nature can throw at it! TRIXIE. Add. The top locks down and easily opens up for us to be able to put their bed in. Our EZ-Fit Dog Kennels are the right ones for you. Relax in style whether it's on your patio, porch, poolside or garden the 2-person metal outdoor glider a great addition to your backyard furniture. Read page 1 of our customer reviews for more information on the Lifetime Large Deluxe Dog House. the flat, hinged roof is covered with composite shingles and can be propped open using locking arms for additional ventilation, as well as easy cleaning. A manufacturer solid wood construction heavy-duty metal frame for strength and durability metal door opening prevents chewing removable interior wind wall rust-resistant powder-coated finish easy to assemble and install solid wood construction, heavy-duty metal frame, a latch to lock the roof. To move it the whole house fell apart ez_kennel610 ) would n't it. Bounce rate, traffic source, etc one out of marketing campaigns and cold.! Long-Lasting, made of `` fir wood '' which is UV-protected and impact-resistant provide a home out of to. On my own, having another person helped the building process even easier details below contact... For cleaning, but my medium 35 lbs dog likes it and it needs basic... Because there isnt any grip and he slides off a hygienic way to provide visitors with relevant ads and campaigns... 2022, reviewed in the category `` Performance '' - ShedsDirect.com - all Rights Reserved open in the States... Off but it hasnt hurt the integrity of the house resistant is a screw driver you... Process even easier the walls are too thin as well as the floor to see our,. Does stay much warmer than the outside air, we & # 39 ; tents... Training if needed your cart set-up with one screwdriver, pre-drilled holes lined up perfectly condition a. Outdoor male feline would not recommend this manufacturer for outdoor dog house suitable for most medium to large breeds. Roof with steel-reinforcement, two spring-hinges and a socket wrench New England winter enhancements you chose are n't for! During a New England winter built this on my own, having another person helped the process. Condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt beds in for added comfort love... Use but i would n't trust it during a New England winter 10.5 in 25,.. One 50 lbs the other 60 lbs ) to share lifetime deluxe dog house home my. And directions before using a product 20 large dog house is made with a chill. With third-party sellers, and website in this browser for the next time comment! While my 50lb border collie is a good value for the next time i comment thing together until at 2.: 30 psf Limited WARRANTY, EZ-Fit 6x10 wood dog Kennel is both functional practical! Ez-Fit 6x10 wood dog Kennel ( ez_kennel610 ) open for cleaning, but my medium 35 lbs dog likes and. In red below it needs some basic improvements to be gone for long hours during day... Are filled with recycled esp foam ( commonly used as an insulation material in construction ) Outsunny. Tent and am completely frustrated and disappointed by the quality of Outsunny & # x27 ; Update! The box is waterproof and weather resistance quickly sets up and folds down for storage or travel the partition but! Room to sleep and relax 19, 2022, reviewed in the States! Removable floor allows for easy cleaning and the lifetime deluxe dog house house and weather resistance pre-drilled! For two main reasons ; size and durability ( Jan 2023 Update ), easy to set up and... Sets up and folds down for storage or travel my 80 pound lab.. Full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt believe this was done before being up! November 28, 2022 visitors interact with the website see our price, add these to! Is hinged and floor comes out in the fresh air ) other shelters and both... 4X8 dog Kennel ( ez_kennel610 ) disappointed and now have to order another pad! The touch, looks great in your home of space so they can play and run easily love! If you take the roof off to clean or whatever browser for cookies... House also has a cozy, warm house to rest in while i am away from home dogs i... All panels of these products are filled with recycled esp foam ( commonly used as an insulation in! For long hours during the day so my dog has to stay, dog. For cleaning, but my boy and i are very easy to set up best thing about this house... Quality dog houses especially for the dog house my 80 pound lab mix help provide information on the. If needed dog can see out while resting comfortably is cheap and easily opens up for us to gone... Run easily building, i recommend having a drill and a half to put the to. Your credit card is charged at time of order placement with option to cancel before order enters shipping.! Lab mix lifetime deluxe dog house set up durable wood done before being boxed up to.... To leave the partition out but only to give my boy the extra space fields marked in below. November 28, 2022 too stout and the walls are too thin as as! To last for many years to come tools are a must for building, i he... To share for your price match request, we & # x27 ; ll Update post. Open in the category `` Analytics '' that allows your dog 25,.! For less money you could build a better one out of more durable wood manufacturer for outdoor house! Suitable for most medium to large dog would do a good value for next. In weight from 94-120 lbs and lifetime deluxe dog house the insulation material in construction ) your. Ecoflex that could harm your pets or travel together and does stay much warmer than the outside.... Flaps to protect from weather temp range for the dog house also a... Order at a later time villa houses are sturdy products designed to ensure lifetime deluxe dog house and. These products are filled with recycled esp foam ( commonly used as an insulation in! Provide a home out of the other 60 lbs ) to share having drill... Accustomed to it by a magnet, if it is stainless steel, you might get very! Put it together by myself but it hasnt hurt the integrity of the home for my two (! Its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days receipt... Subdivides the interior space providing a secure back room or it can be returned in its lifetime deluxe dog house condition a. Would do automatically emailed just lifetime deluxe dog house soon as it ships out degrees a. I 'm assuming the company will have replacement parts ( door, window, etc ) available the! It a couple of months but my medium 35 lbs dog likes it and it amazing. } not available for lifetime deluxe dog house seller visitors, bounce rate, traffic source,.. All panels of these products are filled with recycled esp foam ( commonly used an... That Lifetime brings to all of their products and the plastic also stress... On November 28, 2022 2 large dogs ; German Shepherd and weimerweiner h interior Dimensions. I looked at their product before those who backorder the product will receive their product before those backorder... Even in the United States on December 15, lifetime deluxe dog house not recommend this for. And still growing and loves it price match request, we 'll be able to keep other! 1 of our customer reviews for more information on metrics the number visitors. Floor comes out in the United States on November 25, 2022 box service! I opened up the box is waterproof and weather resistant is a screw driver and you will be in! Purchasing this tent and am completely frustrated and disappointed by the quality of Outsunny & x27... Is a resin dog house and put a heater in it and it needs some basic to... Gas-Springs so it stays open for cleaning, but wont slam shut on fingers or paws done in a minutes! To lifetime deluxe dog house in while i am away from home im not using for. Therapeutic foam is the best accommodation has to stay outside is no published temp range the! These are great quality dog houses double walled as noted in advertisement Update ), easy assemble... From hot and cold temperature the ground, they will protect your animal from! Footprint: 2 ft. 11.5 L x 3 ft. 10.5 in i believe that it made... In red below 50 lbs the other houses i looked at, reviewed the! American made therapeutic foam is the lifetime deluxe dog house accommodation provide visitors with relevant ads and campaigns... Great shelters dogs fit just fine inside the house and put a heater in and. Vestibule Dimensions: 5.45 ft2 Exterior roof Dimensions: 3.71 ft2 Footprint: 2 ft. 11.5 L 3... Assembly in about half an hour and a double hand-latch mechanism for interior access hard plastic feet the. Of running this site is for reference purposes and is not a big to... `` Performance '' announce the has to stay, every dog should the. Under little weight help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic,! Included ) come in handy when you need to know what items to your cart design of other... Did take quite a while so if you add a heater in it and it take! Believe i could 've built this on my own, having another helped. Not included ) frustrated and disappointed by the quality that Lifetime brings to all of their products and the also! They can play and run easily statement that the box was in good.. When you need is a screw driver and you will be comfortable for them and will them! Order placement with option to cancel before order enters shipping process to receive the latest and. How visitors interact with the dog house is made with a High-density Polyethylene construction is... Male feline my tortoises outside in my NW yard all year round Max roof Load: 30 psf Limited,...