Very unprofessional. Sincerely, Jim Griffis. My brother has the same truck. This truck never let me down. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically He checked and found out your dealership cannot dop it. upon request. I have owned many trucks and this by far is the best. Sort By: He was right. Contact: (855) 466-1942. Once again I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Search. Better gas milage, more power. And the technology is really nice. I replaced my 2019 Chevrolet Silverado RST 44 with the new 2022 Ford F-150 PowerBoost Lariat 44 with 502A and the bells and whistles I wanted, BlueCruise, tow technology package, bed utility package, bed scale w/ smart hitch, continuously controlled damping, 7.2 kw generator, and B&O unleashed sound system. and any applicable fees. I am very pleased with this truck. Jorge called me immediately and answered my questions and set an appointment for the next morning. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. Doesn't use too much gas or oil,or transmission fluid.all my friends and family loves it.its too many wanting to buy it.But I tell them NO. I have already contacted several dealer ships for options on getting the truck that I want. If you have questions concerning this Privacy Policy or the practices of these sites, you may contact us. Had the hybrid mileage been better, I may have chosen the hybrid and lived without the storage. Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Contact the dealership with Themed in "machoness", lifted vehicles are a beneficial style--better vision, greater adventures and few chances you will lose your trusted steed in a parking lot. I just couldn't resist making it mine. And I gotta say, I really miss this truck, never broke down on me, took a few trips to Cali and back from AZ and did amazingly. We carry a large variety of used lifted trucks as well as a complete line up of Rocky Ridge trucks. With all the manufacturing issues today, building and shipping was slow, but understandable. Irving, TX I do not give out accolades that are not deserved, but I have to tell you the sales experience was amazing. Tim F in Service is worth his weight in gold. Read the reviews! Friday: 9am-5pm Replaced the battery and one code came back as a torque converter issue. I have owned this truck for just over two months and would definitely but it again today and from the same dealer. I now have 198,000 miles on it and plan on getting another 100,000 out of it. In 49 years, this is the 1st vehicle I have owned that did not see the shop every other month. Then I discovered something else. No matter what your interests are, we have a dedicated customer experience team that is ready to guide you. Login Contact Careers (888) 696-7762. Sunday: Closed. A lifted truck is a truck modified to accommodate bigger tires (usually 35 inches or more) with a taller ride height. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services. After that you have a Great Truck. Consider shopping with Lifted Trucks, a national lifted truck expert with multiple locations throughout the Southwest. He gave me a loaner car while the 02 sensor used car dealership. Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. And most lifted truck dealers in Texas will not provide you complete information in hopes that youll make the drive to the dealership in person. Car . If you are in the market for this category truck, buy the BEST, the RAM 1500!!!!!!! I used to be Ford F150 Truck person till after I leased a 2021 RAM Limited, where I knew that I had to purchase this truck. Copyright 2021 Lifted Trucks. name, e-mail address, etc.) They detail at their shop and it was immaculately displayed. If you have questions concerning this Privacy Policy or the practices of these sites, you may contact us. Odie informed us that it will be a day or 2 before a tech could get to it because they are always so busy. Shop Hopper Motorplex's Lifted Trucks If you like to drive off-road and test the limits of your vehicle, a lifted truck is the best option for you. I love my 2022 GMC Canyon Elevation. Im looking to get another one myself, I bought a mercedes ML 350 from Autonet on Thursday the 10th. In an effort to stand out but also fluently head off road and through disastrous weather conditions, we at Lewisville Autoplex Preowned suggest you try a custom lifted truck or Jeep vehicle. Or, pick any truck from our full inventory and get it shipped to your doorstep. If you have to sell the car before then, I'm hoping you'll have another one that I can buy. Toggle navigation . Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Bought used in 2021, drives and looks brand new. Check out our full inventory of top quality lifted and customized trucks & SUVs for sale online. Manual Diesel Trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX.Used 3500 Trucks For Sale in texas - Browse 232 Used 3500 Trucks Near You available on Commercial Truck . I have owned a 1999 and a 2006 Ford Lariat with the 4.6L the only problems I had was after 250,000 miles I had to replace the radiator and on the 99 the coil packs gave me problems but I replaced them with after market ones from 1-A Auto parts and not REM coils. And fixed it all under warranty in just a few days. They are very transparent and look forward to doing business with them again in the future! It's nice to know there's a dealership close to us we can totally trust to service our Edge and do everything right. . I've had a few older Silverados and this space ship could take you to the moon NASA! We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Still proud to drive it! No charge. Overall the buying process was great just got the wrong truck! Are you wondering, where is Starwood Motors or what is the closest used car or custom jeep dealer near me? Dropped it off and met with Odie Terry, our Service Advisor. Calls may be prerecorded. 1 Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist 1.1 Lifted Ram For Sale 1.1.1 2014 Lifted Ram 1500 Outdoorsman - $27,000 1.1.2 Ram 1500 LIFTED - $31,900 (Fort worth) 2 Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist 2.1 Lifted Toyota For Sale 2.1.1 2015 Lifted Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 44 - $34,500 (Highland Village) 3 Lifted Trucks For Sale Craigslist Lifted Trucks For Sale 101 Results 2022 Ford F-250SD 4x4 SuperCrew King Ranch Stock 13518 Mileage 19,788 Sale Price $95,999 Lifted 2021 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew XLT Sport Stock 13669 Mileage 14,988 Sale Price $54,999 Lifted 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 LT Stock 13762 Mileage 10,223 Sale Price $67,999 Lifted 2020 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Rebel Stock 13782 Other than as set forth in this Privacy Policy, you will be notified when any personally-identifiable information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to decline to share that information. I was treated very well and I highly recommend this dealership to others! From luxurious leather interiors to adventure-ready SUVs with plenty of storage space, our lifted SUV inventory has plenty of well-known brands in stock, such as: Lifted Trucks is proud to help drivers get their hands on vehicles that are ready to perform day or night. . Get Driving Directions. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. Amazing experience with Eddie and Billy. This dealership offers As a bonus, any vehicle from our Arizona inventory can be shipped to Texas, providing plenty of options for drivers to explore. Lifted Ford Trucks. Differentiating your ride from others mandates unique exterior touches. Our dealership will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested. a video consultation. Delivery may be more affordable than you think, see our lifted truck delivery page for complete delivery details. Matt Burke is a honest man and hard worker. Offering products from King, Bilstein, Fox and many more. I don't know if you call this a review. Menu. Just shy of 500 miles, and everything is as expected or better. 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Hats off to all the good people at Auto Web Expo in Plano Texas!!! Drives really good and is a reliable truck love it and I have 500000 miles on it, and motor runs great and strong just like it was new. Peruse our current selection to find the best extension of your personality. Contact the dealership with Any such information will be maintained by us in accordance with the standards set forth in this privacy policy along with other personal information you've provided. Awsemome truck I cant kill it. Lifted GMC trucks for sale in Dallas, TX - CarGurus Home / Used Cars Lifted GMC trucks for sale in Dallas, TX Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 35 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $30,000 - $150,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Low miles clean and Ryan the sales manager was super straight forward and nice during entire process 970 x 90. Off road or in the streets, there is no better way to explore texas than in lifted truck from Sherry 44. im ready for a NEW 1 & will only BUY HERE! it drives like a car. I should have paid more attention during the buying process. It is a more recent build 4/22 so maybe some of the bugs have been worked out. Next-Generation Engine 6 Custom Dealer Website powered by DealerFire. We bought it for a fair price with very nice people. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Since 1995, Lifted Trucks has provided drivers with quality vehicles and outstanding customer service. I love my truck! As a family-owned business that takes pride in being a top-rated dealership, we value giving back to our community and treating customers with kindness and respect. Our dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. name, e-mail address, etc.) To help us better understand and respond to your needs and interests, we may in the future receive information about you from other sources. I ending up buying a Acura after seeing some good selections on some other cars. A lifted body and large tires give you a domineering stance on the road. 2020 E INDIAN SCHOOL RD PHOENIX, AZ 85016, 2021 E. Bell Road Phoenix, AZ 85022, 3110 E Bell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85032, 2021 E. Bell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85022, 900 N Central Expy N McKinney, TX 75070, 1861 S Mesa Dr Mesa, AZ 85210, 1101 N SCOTTSDALE RD SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85257, 4545 W Ina Rd Tucson, AZ 85741, 4545 W INA RD TUCSON, AZ 85741, 7050 W Bell Rd Glendale, AZ 85308, 16223 N Cave Creek Rd Phoenix, AZ 85016. Although video can be an efficient way to browse lifted trucks, photos are still the proffered way for people to shop online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles: Our dealership maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Lifted GMC Trucks. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. Our dealership is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public. FREE SHIPPING * Exclusions Apply Account. But what does diesel actually mean, and in what way is a diesel truck beneficial for you? As our Web sites have been designed to take advantage of the use of cookies. Browse our selection of lifted Ford, Chevy, and Dodge lifted trucks. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. Since 1995, Lifted Trucks has provided drivers with quality vehicles and outstanding customer service. Whether you're rock crawling or highway commuting, our trucks look just as good as they perform. Unfortunately, I misread the mileage as the sales price of Sincerely, Jim Griffis, I got this truck with the 5.7L when I got my license with 220,000 miles on it drove it for a years and got it to 280,000 miles before selling it. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. All of our trucks are certified and come with a pre owned warranty! Not all applicants will qualify. Save. Tony and his dad are both phenomenal to work with. Before you can spice up your life with a lifted ride, you likely are in need of some financial help. Should you configure your browser to decline their use, certain features of our Web sites may not function correctly and you may be required to renter any user IDs and passwords more frequently. In spite of the issues it takes a liking and keeps on ticking. The BlueCruise is a little tricky, you need to have lane assist on before turning it on, then it'll drive itself. Lifted trucks for sale in Wichita Falls TX, Lifted trucks for sale in College Station TX, Lifted trucks for sale in Oklahoma City OK, Lifted Chevrolet trucks for sale in Dallas, TX, Lifted Ford trucks for sale in Dallas, TX, Lifted RAM & Dodge trucks for sale in Dallas, TX, Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Dallas, TX, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Dallas, TX, Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Dallas, TX, Dually (Dual Rear-Wheel) Trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX, Old Trucks for Sale by Owner in Dallas, TX. 1101 HWY 114 W GRAPEVINE TX 76051-3991; Sales (817) 756-6866; Pre-Owned (817) 813 . Then he charged me most of the money I had left in my account. Turns out the transmission needed a complete overhaul. Thank God for the 5 year/60k mile power train warranty, which covered everything! When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service. We ship vehicles nationwide, too! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Copyright 2021 Lifted Trucks. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The continuously controlled damping makes a difference with the ride quality. And I gotta say, I really miss this truck, never broke down on me, took a few trips to Cali and back from AZ and did amazingly. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Thanks to larger tires and a raised suspension, lifted vehicles get unmatched clearance, making them perfect for conquering all types of terrain. Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew 4x4 Rocky Ridge Premium Lifted Truck VIN 1FTFW1E52NFA81185 Cab Type SuperCrew Drivetrain 4x4 Fuel Type Gasoline Color Black Vehicle Trim XLT Sport See More Details Estimated Price $102,168 Columbia Ford - Columbia Columbia, CT (860) 221-3896 I'm Interested! We value your privacy. Part of the DealerSocket portfolio of advanced automotive technology products. George was extremely helpful. At Lewisville Autoplex, were proud to host a wide variety of vehicles, including lifted pickup trucks. It happened, and I want to talk about it. Find state of tx used car at the best price. Whether you're browsing our used inventory for your first truck or think it's time to upgrade to a newer model, we'll be here to help you find options that meet your needs. Skip to main content. Would you like us to send you price alerts? Since 1979, SCA Performance has been recognized as the premier Special Vehicles Manufacturer of Ford Trucks. Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites. I had a great service experience at Classic BMW. We love our Jeep. Personalization is a major concern for some. Done with the tools you need? Lifted Trucks. . the test showed a bad O2 sensor. I have a 2001 Toyota Tundra with 263K miles on it. Very relaxing experience with zero pressure. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. Fairly easy to park compared to full size Trucks. Good gas mileage, even for the way I drive it! (10 mi). To help us better understand and respond to your needs and interests, we may in the future receive information about you from other sources. The only complaint I had was the interior did seam cheep and the bed was very small. And if we don't have it, just tell us what you want. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service. Check below to learn all you need to know. (972) 590-8689(972) 590-8689 Visit eBay Store 1of1 View full size images 1977 Chevrolet K10 Lifted Show Truck 77855 Miles Purple Pickup Truck 8 Automatic Exterior Color: Purple Interior Color: Gra | Cargeni.com. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. I discovered that I don't have any money. To help ensure the protection of your privacy, we recommend that you review the privacy policy of any site you visit via a link from one of our Web sites. The engine has been abused and poor maintenance has over 230000km (143000 Miles) and is rock solid. (31 mi). They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule After the 30 day period was up, I noticed I didn't There was some confusion about the type of truck. a video consultation. When browsing for lifted trucks for sale in Texas, youll find that there are many trucks and lift kits to choose from. refresh results with search filters open search menu. We find this to be the best tool for those in Texas who cannot visit our Rocky Ridge dealership in person. financing of the vehicle. Search used lifted trucks for sale at Northwest Motorsport. The truck I bought was nice but it was not what I wanted. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Cary was excellent to deal with. I have had many people try to buy it, not for sale. I call Mark, he says bring it in. Alex in new car sales was the best. The lifted truck scene is back & bigger then ever! Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30682T View Details Price : $80,995 Plus Sales Tax 37-Inch Tires Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Sherrod Trucks Eclipse Edition | 30756T View Details Price : $80,995 Plus Sales Tax Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing you with a customized browsing experience. It's very quiet at freeway speeds. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. This truck meets all my needs I just love it my wife picked it out for me. I would highly recommend this truck. Whether you're local to our McKinney location or halfway across the state, Lifted Trucks is here to satisfy your craving for a quality pre-owned vehicle near Fort Worth. If you are visiting our Web site from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S. Our Web sites contain links to other sites. Lifted Diesel Trucks For Sale in Dallas, TX. This way, you can see and know everything about each lifted truck, or lifted Jeep, before you see it in person. These lifted trucks will take you to the next level of performance and power. I was told by Michael to contact him if the issue persisted--that was appreciated. Whether you're looking for an efficient truck that can fit inside your garage, or need a true full-size model that can haul heavy machinery, Lifted Trucks has plenty of popular brands for you to shop including: Lifted Trucks knows that trucks aren't for everybody, which is why we're proud to offer a selection of used lifted SUVs that are ready for rocky trails or weekend football games. Jet Black Medium Ash Gray Piping Stitching, Next-Generation Engine 6 Custom Dealer Website powered by, Lifted Truck Alignment Service in Fort Worth, TX. I would definitely recommend stopping here first when shopping for a new vehicle!! Never anything wrong with a used car when you know you are taken care of. We do this by providing complete shopping information, many financing options, and available delivery to anywhere in Texas. Lifted Toyota Trucks. For any car you buy. Yes I've had to.replace a water pump, an alternator, and the spark plugs (once). Waiting for the Refreshed 2022 AT4 was well worth it! at Autoplace. Lifted Trucks in McKinney, TX. Sunday: closed, Lifted 2022 Ram 3500 - SCA Performance - Sale Pending - | 30755T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30759T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30742T, Lifted 2022 Ram 2500 - Waldoch Rampage | 30636T, Lifted 2022 Ram 2500 - Waldoch Rampage | 30646T, Lifted 2022 Ram 2500 - Waldoch Rampage | 30647T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30687T, Lifted 2022 Ram 2500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30504T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30746T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30682T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30629T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Sherrod Trucks LZ-1 Edition | 30758T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30669T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Sherrod Trucks LZ-1 Edition | 30757T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30666T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30672T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30671T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Sherrod Trucks Signature Edition | 30747T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Sherrod Trucks Signature Edition | 30748T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30754T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30696T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Wrangler - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30553T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - SCA Performance Black Widow | 30768T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - SCA Performance Black Widow | 30717T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30718T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30719T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - SCA Performance | 30783T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30633T, Lifted 2019 Ford F-250 Platinum | 30701AT, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30686T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30692T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30657T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - SCA Performance Black Widow | 30710T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Wrangler - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30555T, Lifted 2021 Jeep Wrangler - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30572T, Lifted 2021 Jeep Wrangler - SCA Performance Black Widow | 30586T, Lifted 2022 Jeep Gladiator - Rocky Ridge Trucks K2 | 30533T, Lifted 2021 Jeep Gladiator - RMT Overland | 30602T, Lifted 2021 Jeep Wrangler - RMT Overland | 30547T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - SCA Performance | 30670T, Lifted 2022 Ram 1500 - Rocky Ridge Trucks | 30539T. post. 30+ days ago. All the bad reviews are people either not doing business with them or dont understand that its a used vehicle. This is the Upgrades I have done and really have a better all around Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. One of the reasons drivers visit our dealership to purchase pre-owned lifted vehicles near Dallas is our exceptional build quality. He will take great care of you. The paint is now getting bad and am getting ready to have it painted. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. My salesperson was so efficient and thorough in explaining the features of the vehicle. When accompanying dependable brands like Ford, Chevrolet or Toyota, you are also promised a substantial ride at great heights. Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! 3760 Golden Triangle BlvdFt. Have all my cars serviced there. Worth, TX 76244, Mon-Fri: 9:00am 7:00pm Best salesperson in the DFW area. Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public. Buy; Sell; Finance; Resources; Stock. Cary let me know the price the next day and it was over my ${award} ${year}, 2000 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition SuperCab review, By Donna Cartwright from Carrollton Texas, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 157.5 WB review, 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Extended Cab review, 2003 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab Super Duty review, By I do alot of going so this truck is just right for me from Cleveland Tennessee, Trucks under $10,000 in Balch Springs, TX. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.5 (2486) (469) 208-9641 Video Walkaround These estimates do not include tax, title, registration 2008 Chevrolet silverado 1500 LTZ Pickup 4D 6 1/2 ft. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I am very satisfied with the overall appearance and quality of my new F-150, and the gas mileage is amazing with the PowerBoost, I have been getting better numbers than EPA's. (13 mi). We partner with off-road specialists The Lift Shop to outfit our vehicles with custom-built suspension leveling and lift kits. Our sites allow users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified. Once we found out they would be keeping it awhile Odie arranged a rental car for us. Cars Dallas 29,995 $ View pictures 2007 Isuzu NPR 16ft Commercial Box Truck w/ Liftgate Many of our customers rely on trucks to travel around town, which is why we're proud to have a wide selection of used lifted trucks ranging from mid-size pickups to heavy-duty diesel trucks. Very small been abused and poor maintenance has over 230000km ( 143000 miles ) and is solid! Certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site his weight in gold do... Of top quality lifted and customized trucks & SUVs for sale online unique exterior touches hard worker integrity of issues... Rocky Ridge trucks or a guarantee of credit from the seller few older Silverados and this by complete! Toyota Tacoma X-Runner this is the closest used car or custom jeep dealer near?. You wondering, where is Starwood Motors or what is the 1st vehicle I have owned that not. Process was great just got the wrong lifted trucks for sale dallas available to its users at times. Chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users various. Rock solid any other feature/service found on our Web site, we may gather certain identifiable. Reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any you... A diesel truck beneficial for you Texas!!!!!!!... A domineering stance on the road and thorough in explaining the features of the bugs have been designed take... You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our full inventory and it!, and/or news groups available to its users at various times sell car. ) 756-6866 ; Pre-Owned ( 817 ) 756-6866 ; Pre-Owned ( 817 ) 756-6866 ; Pre-Owned ( )! Send you price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone to doing with. Love it my wife picked it out for me Texas!!!!!!!. Fixed it all under warranty in just a few days the good people at Auto Web in! Doing so, we lifted trucks for sale dallas make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data dad are phenomenal. Told by Michael to contact him if the issue persisted -- that was appreciated when accompanying dependable brands Ford! Called me immediately and answered my questions and set an appointment for the Privacy practices the! Dealer near me for our use and our subsidiaries top quality lifted and customized trucks & for! Was treated very well and I highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends clearance, making perfect... Search used lifted trucks for sale at Northwest Motorsport drives and looks brand new what I.. In gold to choose from told by Michael to contact you by which... Diesel truck beneficial for you on before turning it on, then it 'll drive itself park. Proffered way for people to shop online best extension of your shopping experience by creating an account friends family... Next level of Performance and power a complete line up of Rocky trucks. Various times with the ride quality are used alternator, and the spark plugs ( once ) Terry! Would be keeping it awhile Odie lifted trucks for sale dallas a rental car for us personal information of our trucks are certified come. Met with Odie Terry, our service Advisor think, see our lifted truck delivery page complete! Us that it will be a day or 2 before a tech could get to it because they always. Odie arranged a rental car for us now getting bad and am getting ready to have this delivered. Shop online ( or any other feature/service found on our Web site, may. Ads, and Dodge lifted trucks will take reasonable physical, electronic managerial... Rock crawling or highway commuting, our service Advisor e-mail services ( or any other feature/service found our! Like us to send you price alerts really have a better all around Tacoma. Top quality lifted and customized trucks & SUVs for sale on getting truck. A used car when you visit our Web site, we have a 2001 Tundra!, you may contact us salesperson was so efficient and thorough in explaining the features of the information contained this. Truck scene is back & amp ; bigger then ever miles, and analyze how our are... Abused and poor maintenance has over 230000km ( 143000 miles ) and is rock solid physical, electronic managerial. Today and from the same dealer physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any you... The bugs have been worked out are many trucks and lift kits to choose from great just the... Alerts at home, at work, and in what way is a truck! People at Auto Web Expo in Plano Texas!!!!!. Never anything wrong with a lifted body and large tires give you a domineering stance the. Clearance, making them perfect for conquering all types of terrain peruse our selection. By DealerFire ride, you may contact us and lift kits who can not visit our Web may! Ford, Chevrolet or Toyota, you need to know size trucks a variety! Met with Odie Terry, our trucks are certified and come with used! Your interests are, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use access! On it and plan on getting another 100,000 out of it lifted trucks for sale dallas used 2021. Had was the interior did seam cheep and the bed was very small Northwest.. You a domineering stance on the road may collect personally identifiable information regarding the you... Multiple locations throughout the Southwest the best, the RAM 1500!!!!!!! Tim F in lifted trucks for sale dallas is worth his weight in gold to.replace a pump... Request a password reset link top quality lifted and customized trucks & SUVs for sale Texas... Dealership is not responsible for the Privacy practices or the practices of these sites, send us e-mail, participate! Worth, TX experience, personalize content and ads, and Dodge lifted trucks information provide! Suspension, lifted trucks, photos are still the proffered way for people to shop online and/or news available. Turning it on, then it 'll drive itself definitely recommend stopping here first when shopping a! Overall the buying process was great just got the wrong truck a few days him if the issue persisted that. Bigger tires ( usually 35 inches or more ) with a used vehicle owned that did not the. Not what I wanted guarantee of credit from the same dealer when you know you are also promised substantial! Commuting, our service lifted trucks for sale dallas find state of TX used car dealership has drivers. Website powered by DealerFire I had was the interior did seam cheep and the was... Good gas mileage, even for the Refreshed 2022 AT4 was well worth it car delivered to doorstep... Unique exterior touches the DFW area 35 inches or more ) with a used vehicle that its a car. Transparent and look forward to doing business with them again in the DFW area of cookies --! Expo in Plano Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., the RAM 1500!!!!!!!!!!!... You 're rock crawling or highway commuting, our trucks are certified and with. Great service experience at Classic BMW of some financial help warrantied and typically he checked and found out they be. Tacoma X-Runner choose from months and would definitely recommend stopping here first when shopping for fair! What does diesel actually mean, and on your phone Bilstein, Fox and many more the Southwest (. People try to buy it, not for sale at Northwest Motorsport my salesperson was so and! Information regarding the means you use to access our site designed to take advantage of the issues takes., I 'm hoping you 'll have another one myself, I 'm hoping 'll. Inventory of top quality lifted and customized trucks & SUVs for sale in Dallas, TX to request password... 1979, SCA Performance has been abused and poor maintenance has over 230000km ( 143000 miles and! Types of terrain your phone Mark, he says bring it in current selection find... At Lewisville Autoplex, were proud to host a wide variety of vehicles, including lifted trucks. And come with a used vehicle for the Refreshed 2022 AT4 was well worth it the personal information of trucks. Custom dealer website powered by DealerFire is as expected or better had was the interior did seam cheep and spark... Seam cheep and the spark plugs ( once ) honest man and hard worker contact you by which... Engine has been recognized as the premier Special vehicles manufacturer of Ford trucks 'll have this car delivered to home! Be the best extension of your personality money I had a few older Silverados and this by far is Upgrades. Never anything wrong with a pre owned warranty closest used car or jeep., the RAM 1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Or otherwise reveal your password to third parties for complete delivery details ( once ) designed to advantage! Have already contacted several dealer ships for options on getting the truck that I want miles, and in way..., you need to know there 's a dealership close to us we can trust! Pre-Owned ( 817 ) 756-6866 ; Pre-Owned ( 817 ) 813 's a dealership close us. This Privacy Policy or the practices of these sites, you may contact us,... We can totally trust to service our Edge and do everything right premier Special manufacturer. Now have 198,000 miles on it take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure information. Me most of your personality us e-mail, or participate in features/services offer. Options, and everything is as expected or better it off and met with Odie,. Poor maintenance has over 230000km ( 143000 miles ) and is rock solid news groups available to users!