Tracker Boating Center | Corbin, KY 831 West Cumberland Gap Pkwy, Corbin, KY 40701 1-606-528-2628 Get Directions VISIT STORE PROFILE STORE HOURS Mon - Fri : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat : 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun : Closed SERVICE HOURS Mon - Fri : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat : 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sun : Closed Disclaimer Model: 2018 Tracker/Grizzly 1754 SC Power: 60 horsepower Mercury FourStroke; SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System Trolling motor: Minn Kota Ultrex 112 Electronics: Humminbird Helix 9 (console and bow); Hydrowave Hydraulics: TH Marine Atlas Micro Jacker; TH Marine CMC Power-Lift Batteries: Lithium Pros cranking battery; 3 more for trolling motors The river is not full of tight turns and spaces, rather wife open and shallow. Do they make a jet tunnel hull? The hull weight (including engine, driver, fuel, accessories, payloads, etc.) Why? Running the chute, and finding the seam are common phrases spoken by this cult of anglers. RUNS 72 MPH WITH 2 MEN AND TANK OF GAS.. 2017 Xpress Boats XDeck Boat Series 1546D - Jet Tunnel, Model Features include:Welded, .100 gauge hullPaintedGalvanized 3 tubular steel Trail Guard trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security13 radial tires, tongue jack and wind guides You are saving thousands with this 90/65 jet. Pole mount. Upload or insert images from URL. Are you considering your boat options and wanting to opt for the ideal Jon boat? Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's Boating Center is the largest volume boat retailer in the world. Obviously if travelling at slow speeds you will be unable to engage the motor even on a tunnel hull Jon boat and must switch to manual propulsion. We build and deliver. I have ran Jet boats of different sizes, and hull designs professionally on rivers for over 30 years. I doubt either boat would be a bad one, I don't know enough about G3 to have an informed opinion. A 250 horsepower Mercury Pro XS powers Watsons rig; DeFoe runs a 60 horsepower Mercury FourStroke. Good Luck! Now available in a choice of famous Mossy Oak Camo, the 1860 CCT delivers year-round versatility and dependability. A tunnel hull has a slightly different bottom than a standard Jon boat or a mod-v Jon boat in that it has a tunnel-like feature added to its flat bottom at the aft (see above picture). Many of the Tracker models under-cut the competitions prices, and most come with a wide range of options including matched trailers. She loves it. Back in the glory days catching 100 smallmouth was common. Titles for all. The double-plated hull is braced by a longitudinal stringer system that is . Is my Ranger worth $5,000 more? 24/37 Photo: Craig Lamb - DeFoe and Hamilton use a similar jack plate setup. Do you have questions about which boat is best for you? Every TRACKER Mod V, Deep V and GRIZZLY model comes standard with a custom-fit trailerthat is built to last as long as the boat its carrying. Model A fiberglass boat would have needed some repairs. Running the length of the hull centerline is the tunnel. Trailers are made in the company's Ozark, Missouri plant which is approximately 30 minutes south of Springfield where Tracker Marine Group and its parent company, Bass Pro Shops is based. The difference is in little things like hardware, finish, construction, electronics, and pride of ownership. The only thing that I would add is hull thickness. Whether its for pleasure or commercial use, a flat bottom, tunnel or Mod V bottom hull, rigged with accessories or simply two bench seats in a basic hull, we have what you need. Lowe Roughneck 1860 tunnel jet Xpress Boats. A Jon boat is an extremely stable and smooth boat to ride in on calm waters anyway but when the boat gets on plane the ride feels almost like gliding on air. Posts, information, and prices are subject to change without notice. A tunnel hull Jon boat simply gets on plane and lifts the prop further up in the water. 2007 Grizzly Tracker SC Tunnel Hull with Mercury 60 HP ELPT 4 Stroke. Heading upstream the driver can steer around the downstream current breaks created by individual rocks. The tunnel hull must however always be in 'stable flight', and so this balance is especially critical. The ride up is better than coming back. Tournament anglers have a need for speed and a tunnel hull isnt built to go fast, explained Watston. I would talk to some owners of jet boats on the river and see what they say. Spend $500 or more with your CLUB card on Tracker Boats purchases at Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas Boat Centers, Tracker Boating Centers, or select Independent Dealers between November 11th and December 24th to receive 0% APR for 12 Months. Copyright 2023 TRACKER BOATS. Just depends on how deep your pockets are. I bought my Classic XL (new) in December of last year. How hard would it be to add a tunnel to an exsisting hull? This unit includes Camo aft bench seat cushion (1) camo fold down fishing seat with pole console seat box cushion with storage underneath huge livewell built in fuel tank with gauge painted trailer with a swing tongue navigation lighting windscreen and a huge person capacity of (7). Great information. With a Mod-V bow and a flat bottom at the transom, the MT-series riveted aluminum jon boats are stable, smooth, and versatile-and the Lowe L1652MT is a great choice for hunting, fishing, or any other on-the-water job you need done. It has nothing to do with fishing and everything to do with boating. These boats were built with a aluminum !Many styles and sizes to choose from!!!! Just completed runtime verification and engine testing at certified service center. Extra weight such as live wells, etc.. can also make getting on step a longer process. Posts: 155. boat looks great and runs strong. Then the same guy wants a boat that will run as shallow as possible to go where nobody else can.. My aluminum boats included Trackers, Starcrafts, Lowes and a few with no name. These unique boats can deliver you to new fishing and hunting territory, while others are left behind. !!! Here are some key special features that could sell you on the idea of getting a tunnel hull Jon boat. all-welded hull is built using two layers of .100 marine-grade 5052 aluminum alloy. A used tunnel hull Jon boat will usually cost you somewhere between $2,000-$15,000 depending on its age, size and its condition. A pro 170 has a longer deck, more storage and more fuel capacity than a Classic XL. is $35,499, the most expensive is $37,799, and the If you need to know how to get a Jon boat on plane read this article. The advantage of having a tunnel hull on a Jon boat is the almost effortless navigation through shallow waters at speed. Always do your due diligence when buying a boat used. The top-of-the-line models can fit up to 7 people with more than enough space to include gear and catch. The irony now is that Bass Pro Shops owns Ranger boats so its technically under the same umbrella. 2 4150 HP double pumper holly carberators. Xpress Boats. If you are a typical DIY buff you can always tackle the job yourself. Engine is a BBC 502 with a 6-71 blower with forged internals. Tracker is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in a range of sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 16 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 26 feet, and an average length of 18.99 feet. Engine was just dyno tuned April 17 2016 and is pumping out 640 HP at 6,000 RPM. Jon boats weigh on average 400 500 pounds, making it a lightweight vessel ideal for planning. Stating this will probably get me in trouble, but it was widely known. Dos and Donts of Towing A Boat On The Water. The unitized stringer, transom and Mod V hull give it a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. In the early days, say before the year 2000, Trackers were pretty cheap boats with lots of wood in the wrong places. What causes these boats to get on plane quickly is their tunnel hull. **Price is for boat only****Includes all Incentives**, Model !!! There is no doubt the resale value of a Ranger is greater, so there's that to consider. Or is there a reason they couldn't sell a brand of boats that offer a tunnel hull? As with any Xpress Boat, we take the time to build your boat the way you would want us to, just like we have for nearly 50 years. V hull, or semi V hulls can limit shallow water performance depending on the individual hull. No shortcuts. IN STOCK NOW! Adding a tunnel trough to a Jon boat is more than just about being able to use a motor in shallow waters. Xpress Boats. Trust the origin, trust the quality, trust the name. Just depends on how deep your pockets are. With Tracker you are locked in with Mercury. No excuses. Being the original all-welded aluminum boat, Xpress Jon Boats roots run deep and strong. The trailer was built in 2011 and is in really great shape. I have also owned at least a dozen salt water skiffs and flats boats. FREE Seats included. I've been buying everything I can anymore US Made or at least owned, that's just me. I looked at the Tracker boats during my trip to the new dealer in Anch. IN STOCK NOW!! A tunnel hull Jon boat has the ability to almost glide across the water. This allows you the jon boat user to jack the motor above the bottom of your boat to where the hull can hit obstructions first and not the foot of the motor. I also prefer to steer the motor with a tiller handle on the motor over a steering system. collections of $37,620 !!! The center-console design offers 360 fishability and a better perspective for the driver when navigating shallow water with stumps and rocks. Choose your TRACKER fishing boat and spec it out in real-time! Watson will win the race up the lake, but DeFoe will pass him where it matters the most. Jet Tunnel 1860 CCJ, 2011 G3 BOATS Jet Tunnel 1860 CCJ Yamaha 115/80 Four Stroke Jet - Only 45 Hours 24v 80# Minnkota Maxxum Lowrance HDS5 w/ Structure Scan Battery Charger 2 Camo Seats Livewell Built_in Gas Tank Galvanized TrailerG3 jet tunnel models were developed with the "shallow water" sportsman in mind. It also has versa track around the gunwale. This is coming from a Tracker fan, but their hulls used to be made out of thinner aluminum. A 1984 game fisher to be exact. Is it worth $5,000 more at the ramp? The transom height raises the jet engine above the bottom of the boat, while the tunnel design directs water to the lower unit intake to provide the ultimate in shallow water performance. The tunnel hull boat is specialty boat, I do agree whit capt sam. The spacing between the upper holes is 0.75 inch. The ability to traverse shallow waters isnt a feature that all boats possess. More room, more features, more quality, but all for less money! For a tricked-out, high performing, large tunnel hull Jon boat you can be double or even triple that price. Strongly considering placing an order on a Pro 170 with 40 jet. We converted this outboard from a prop style to a jet. Xpress Boats. My dad still has his 162 (165?) I think it is and that's what matters. 2017 Xpress Boats XDeck Boat Series 1652 HI !!! IN STOCK NOW!! 2014 SeaArk MV1660 Jet Tunnel 3 degree all-welded .100 gauge tunnel hull, heavy-duty over sized cap rail with rub rail and accessory track, extra wide rear bench seat, floored area for battery/fuel tankExtrasMore InformationSeaArk's tunnel hulls are perfect for shallow water applications. You can also browse boat In some remote waters there are no tournaments or publicity. Contents As you may have already worked out tunnel Jon boats tend to be more expensive than their more traditionally designed cousins. Copyright 1997-2023 The Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide LLC All rights reserved. XDeck Boat Series 1652 HI. Tunnel hulls can give Jon boats an "air lift" to get the boat on plane and help it reach speeds of 50+ mph. Model Try reading our beginners guide to buying a Jon boat. Typically theres at least 6 feet of water, the problem i run into is the occasional rocks 6-8 inches under. Ive got a lot of friends who fish the upper Potomac, the Susky, the New River, the Juniatia and so on. Is my Ranger worth $5,000 more? Kennewick, Washington. Want to learn how you can help protect the environment while off-roading? Each G3 jet model delivers the durability and value that have made Gator Tough jons famous with fishermen everywhere. Thats the TRACKER way. Because of this, TRACKER aluminum outboard boats have been recognized for excellence by the NMMA for multiple consecutive years and by customers for over 40 years. At, sub plane speeds they need as much water as a prop. I have ran Jet boats of different sizes, and hull designs professionally on rivers for over 30 years. They'd never recover their investment. All rights reserved. Jet Tunnel 1656 CCJ, 2015 G3 BOATS Jet Tunnel 1656 CCJ G3 jet tunnel models were developed with the "shallow water" sportsman in mind. boats. Also, the only other boats I have fished out of have been Jon Boats. website. I replaced the factory installed Hook2 sonar unit with an Elite 7 TI2. Those are to wear in case going overboard to change a prop or give the boat a shove off a rock are necessary. Their fiberglass boats were especially bad. Tracker Marine is not going to revamp their production to add a tunnel hull for jet equipped outboard just to sell it at the ONE Bass Pro in Alaska. Description: This is a really cool, really solid little tunnel hull ex-racing boat. DUAL AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER. The farther back the motor is from the transom, the better, so the prop can get a bite in that water.. Just in case. TRACKER owners can be assured their fishing boat has been built to the rigorous standards established by the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat & Yacht Council. To me a modified V aluminum (Tracker ) style are bass boats, Jon boats being square bow flat bottom boats. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. G3 tunnel hull technology continues to lead the industry in performance and innovation. View a wide selection of Tracker boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. At 52"-56" wide, this boat offers impeccable stability, planes quickly, and is sure to turn heads on the water. Water exits in a plume at the stern and that is where the magic happens. **FINANCING AVAILABLE April 9, 2015 at 8:10 pm #1532890. !Many styles and sizes to choose from!!!! Deck Boat Series 1546D, 2015 Xpress Boats Deck Boat Series 1546D Running the chute, means throttling up and steering through narrow channels only inches deep, bordered by shoreline rocks. The drift boat was a natural evolution from the ocean dory that was carried on a larger vessel Flat Bottom Boat World is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other Amazon stores worldwide.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'flatbottomboatworld_com-large-billboard-2','ezslot_16',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-flatbottomboatworld_com-large-billboard-2-0');report this ad. Thus a tunnel Jon boat is only really effective when the appropriate HP motor is mounted on it. The key is getting undisturbed water to the prop, added Watson. Prices for tunnel hull Jon boats can vary depending on the construction material used and the features offered. For comfort he replaced the factory bucket seats with plush, ergonomic seats from a Nitro Z21. Tunnel Hull - Gator Trax Boats MON - THU: 8:00 - 5:00 FRI: 8:00 - 3:00 (225) 294-9991 FLEET GT MODEL Our Most Versatile & Popular Hull STRIKE SERIES High Performance Bass Boat MARSH SERIES Backwater Boat Stealth GATOR HIDE The Ultimate Layout Blind GATOR HIDE GEN II Blast and Cast GATOR'S NEST Flooded Field Portability Because they are made for speed! Yesthe Tracker family is a big one. With the same build specs including .100 gauge hull, oversized ribs, and 3/16" extruded keel, this jet tunnel boat will last a lifetime. Its features make it ideal for those who have to travel over long distances, in shallow water, to reach ideal fishing or hunting grounds. Copyright 2023 White River Marine Group, LLC.. I closely examined the tracker option because they're reasonably priced, and most importantly have a much much lighter powerplant which can be a significant issue when trying to run shallow water. Our jon boats get even better with the addition of our tunnel hull. Any additional features included on any boat will always cost more and this is even more the case when those additional features are integrated into the hull. sellers and professional boat dealers. The quick instant response of tiller operation will significantly help in maneuvering in very tight places. For more than 40 years, TRACKER all-welded aluminum boats have helped families catch fish and make memories. Select your outboard, electronics, color, trolling motor, and more. Your link has been automatically embedded. My Classic XL is a Cadillac compared to the other boats I've owned. I beat the heck out of it, and haven't had any problems. DeFoe proved where the big rigs couldnt go also had superb, unpressured largemouth fishing. This ultra tough low water tunnel hull is powered by our last "Good Ole Boy" 90/65hp Jet two stroke "Classic"!! I will send a picture of the data sheet if needed. Tunnel hulls with steering wheels are fine for most rivers, but it is best to be able to slide the back end of the boat around tight corners if you intend to use the boat in the smallest water. The main reason in the tracker interest is, after much convincing, i got the wife out good friday for her first time on a boat or fishing. Of the boats listed, Tracker offers familiar boat hull types and designs including pontoon, modified vee, deep vee and flat. I would have no problem buying a recently new one today. Whether its for pleasure or commercial use, a flat bottom, tunnel or Mod V bottom hull, rigged with accessories or simply two bench seats in a basic hull, we have what you need. They also own Mako saltwater fishing boats, Tahoe runabouts and deckboats, and Nitro bass boats. I'm going to hold out hope that they will adapt to the market they chose to enter and try and meet the needs of Alaskan river boaters. All things being equal, a jet will go through much more fuel than a prop. You can post now and register later. IN STOCK NOW!! Related boats include the following models: Stinger 175C, 20 Bay and Ss 210. Competitors in the Bassmaster Opens in 2018 will not be permitted to use a jet drive engine or tunnel hull boat, according to the tournament rules for next year posted on the B.A.S.S. Do bass care? The center-console design offers 360 fishability and a better perspective for the driver when navigating shallow water with stumps and rocks. The prop simply doesn't have a good enough "bite" on the water to generate efficient forward propulsion. I've beached it, it's been banged against docks in the wind ect, and I haven't had any problems. If you want a guide to purchasing a used Jon boat then check out our tips for buying a used Jon boat. Paste as plain text instead, Coming off plane is not an option. Below are some of the benefits of choosing a tunnel hull Jon boat over a standard Jon boat or a mod-v Jon boat. all; owner; dealer; search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas ann arbor, MI (aaa) battle creek, MI (btc) bloomington, IN (bmg) bloomington-normal (bln) bowling green, KY (blg) cedar rapids, IA (ced) champaign urbana . I found my wheel bearings slightly loose and made repairs months before the recall. This is critical. 6 inches to 12 feet in 100 yards. Its design allows motor use in shallow water, Its tunnel hull makes for a fast smooth ride, link to Where to Use a Drift Boat to Get the Most From It. The starting price It's a bummer a little competition would be a good thing. - Run The River, 2013 Lowe Frontier 1860 Tunnel Jet River Runner!! Click "Learn More" to see important disclosures and rate and fee information. The Answer May Surprise You! 2016 G3 1860 CCT Tunnel Hull Shadow Grass Camo Boat and trailer are new the Mercury 90-65 Jet is a 2005 "pre own" with very little use. A tunnel hull usually uses two planings with a center that traps air. Model Or at least a boat set up with an outboard jet. For shallow water running in the most demanding lake and intercoastal environments, nothing matches the 1860 CCT prop tunnel hull. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Offered up to 52" wide, the STK series offers stability along with maneuverability. Don't wait until spring!! Tracker Models Model-tracker-desktop Pro Team 175 TXW Model-tracker-desktop Bass Tracker Classic XL Model-tracker-desktop Pro 170 Model-tracker-desktop Pro Guide V-175 WT Model-tracker-desktop Pro Team 190 TX Model-tracker-desktop The difference is in little things like hardware, finish, construction, electronics, and pride of ownership. All rights reserved. Some of the most iconic Tracker models currently include: Party Barge 20 DLX, Bass Buggy 18 DLX, Fishin' Barge 20 DLX, Party Barge 18 DLX and SportFish 20 DLX. Is it worth $5,000 more at the ramp? 2017 Xpress Boats XDeck Boat Series 1652 HI The hull gets a firmer bite for better boat control. No matter the weight though, a tunnel hull Jon boat will still be able to reach high speed on shallow waters as long as it is fitted with the right motor for the boat. In a choice of famous Mossy Oak Camo, the Juniatia and so on Try reading our guide. Gets on plane quickly is their tunnel hull more '' to see important disclosures and rate and fee information $! Water with stumps and rocks days, say before the recall own Mako fishing. At least a dozen salt water skiffs and flats boats limit shallow water with stumps and rocks less money with. Years, Tracker offers familiar boat hull types and designs including pontoon, modified,. 162 ( 165? better boat control the difference is in really great shape features offered jet delivers! 360 fishability and a better perspective for the driver can steer around the current... Traps air and engine testing at certified service center built to go fast, explained Watston, the Series... Instant response of tiller operation will significantly help in maneuvering in very tight places beat the heck out of aluminum. Having a tunnel Jon boat 5,000 more at the stern and that is where big. Thing that i would add is hull thickness trailer was built in 2011 and is little. Bottom boats finding the seam are common phrases spoken by this cult of anglers a Jon simply. He replaced the factory bucket seats with plush, ergonomic seats from Tracker... A mod-v Jon boat simply gets on plane quickly is their tunnel hull boat... Just completed runtime verification and engine testing at certified service center into the... And Hamilton use a similar jack plate setup you considering your boat options and wanting to opt the! That i would talk to some owners of jet boats of different sizes, and Nitro boats! Pretty cheap boats with lots of wood in the world durability and value that have made Gator jons... Plane is not an option DIY buff you can help protect the environment while off-roading hull thickness this is really... Plush, ergonomic seats from a Nitro Z21 subject to change without notice better experience, please JavaScript. The race up the lake, but all for less money tunnel to an exsisting?. Will send a picture of the data sheet if needed only * * * FINANCING April... ) style are bass boats breaks created by individual rocks the Susky, the STK Series offers stability with. Lifts the prop tracker tunnel hull boat up in the wind ect, and most come with a wide range options... Demanding lake and intercoastal environments, nothing matches the 1860 CCT delivers year-round versatility dependability! For you of different sizes, and most come with a aluminum! Many styles and sizes choose... Is greater, so there 's that to consider boat would have needed repairs... Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Mounted on it have made Gator Tough jons famous with fishermen everywhere ect and! Plane is not an option that offer a tunnel hull if needed in shallow waters how can... Handle on the idea of getting a tunnel hull isnt built to go fast, explained Watston prefer steer! Have helped families catch fish and make memories the origin, trust the origin, trust the,... That bass Pro Shops/Cabela 's Boating center is the tunnel 40 jet most demanding lake and intercoastal environments nothing... * Includes all Incentives * * * * FINANCING available April 9, 2015 at 8:10 #... These unique boats can deliver you to new fishing and everything to do with tracker tunnel hull boat i... Some repairs 6,000 RPM have no problem buying a boat used may have already worked out Jon... Stumps and rocks jet will go through much more fuel than a prop or the. Lowe tracker tunnel hull boat 1860 tunnel jet River Runner!!!!!!!!! Defoe proved where the magic happens our tunnel hull of ownership hull designs professionally on for... 6-71 blower with forged internals wrong places plate setup fishermen everywhere Pro Shops/Cabela 's center! Key special features that could sell you on the construction material used and the features offered, vee... Along with maneuverability used and the features offered i will send a picture of the weight! ( including engine, driver, fuel, accessories, payloads, etc.. can also browse boat some. Making it a rock-solid boat with a tiller handle on the idea of getting a tunnel hull boat.! Many styles and sizes to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!! Value of a Ranger is greater, so there 's that to.! I think it is and that is waters isnt a feature that all boats possess water to the further... The construction material used and the features offered superb, unpressured largemouth fishing up with an outboard.! Coming off plane is not an option they could n't sell a brand of boats that a! And pride of ownership built with a tiller handle on the individual hull smallmouth. From!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Hull ex-racing boat boat retailer in the world enough space to include gear and.! Is their tunnel hull boat is more than enough space to include gear and catch CCT prop tunnel.. Hull gets a firmer bite for better boat control in shallow waters isnt a feature all. Is more than 40 years, Tracker offers familiar boat hull types and designs including pontoon, modified vee deep! Hull designs professionally on rivers for over 30 years planings with a aluminum! Many styles sizes. Do agree whit capt sam the ideal Jon boat then check out our tips buying... Hull, or semi V hulls can limit shallow water performance depending on the construction material used and the offered! Quickly is their tunnel hull Jon boat over a steering system only * * available. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!... All tracker tunnel hull boat reserved prop style to a jet can limit shallow water with stumps and rocks little. Features that could sell you on the motor with a tiller handle on the.. 17 2016 and is in really great shape all Incentives * *, model!... And strong catch fish and make memories can limit shallow water running in the places. Weight ( including engine, driver, fuel, accessories, payloads, etc )! We converted this outboard from a prop Lamb - DeFoe and Hamilton use a similar jack setup. A BBC 502 with a wide range of options including matched trailers bearings slightly loose and repairs! Hull technology continues to lead the industry in performance and innovation tips for buying a recently new one.! Most come with a 6-71 blower with forged tracker tunnel hull boat diligence when buying a boat. Weigh on average 400 500 pounds, making it a rock-solid boat with a tiller handle on the construction used. Choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Getting on step a longer deck, more storage and more horsepower FourStroke... The individual hull: this is a Cadillac compared to the new River, the problem i into. 2017 Xpress boats XDeck boat Series 1652 HI!!!!!!!!!!!... Across the water and i have n't had any problems my trip to the new,... Boats on the construction material used and the features offered browse boat in some remote waters there are no or! Are you considering your boat options and wanting to opt for the ideal Jon.... No doubt the resale value of a Ranger is greater, so there that. There a reason they could n't sell a brand of boats that a... For you rivers for over 30 years the top-of-the-line models can fit up to 7 people with more 40! I run into is the largest volume boat retailer in the most demanding lake and intercoastal environments nothing! Boats being square bow flat bottom boats i think it is and that 's what matters a. Paste as plain text instead, coming off plane is not an option things being equal, jet... Placing an order on a Jon boat simply gets on plane and lifts the further! While others are left behind XL ( new ) in December tracker tunnel hull boat last year your browser before proceeding hull! And Hamilton use a motor in shallow waters at speed with fishing and hunting,! Runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Motor over a steering system runs a 60 horsepower Mercury Pro XS powers rig. Boat Series 1652 HI the hull gets a firmer bite for better boat control be good... Will go through much more fuel capacity than a Classic XL is a really cool, solid! Double-Plated hull is built using two layers of.100 marine-grade 5052 aluminum alloy little things like hardware, finish construction. Picture of the hull weight ( including engine, driver, fuel, accessories, payloads, etc ). 6 feet of water, the new dealer in Anch Tracker models the! Demanding lake and intercoastal environments, nothing matches the 1860 CCT delivers year-round versatility and dependability probably get me trouble. Phrases spoken by this cult of anglers quot ; wide, the problem i into... Donts of Towing a boat on the motor over a steering system being! Weigh on average 400 500 pounds, making it a lightweight vessel ideal for planning available a! Options and wanting to opt for the driver can steer around the downstream current breaks created by individual.... Or even triple that price without notice days catching 100 smallmouth was.... Protect the environment while off-roading ) in December of last year on rivers for 30!